What's new

Over the next several days I will post my pics of PJ64 v1.5 in action....

kraid

Hi I don't post much but I do browse quite a bit. I was really excited when I heard that PJ64 1.5 final was released. I have decided to post pics of some of my favoriate games such as Zelda:OOT, Mario 64, etc. etc.
Posted below are the video settings I use to get the graphical effects on my pics. Feel free to post any comments.

OP
K

kraid

Here is the 1st pic of Mario64 in action. I always liked that waterfall and when I first played the game I stared at it for a couple of minutes. I still admire that waterfall.

OP
K

kraid

One more of Mario, this one with a big pic of that Chomp Chomp enemy in the 1st stage.

OP
K

kraid

Ok here is the 1st one of Zelda OOT. I am currently playing this game and as I progress through the game I will post pics that I find beautiful. But, as I have heard of some bugs such as the shining yellow light not showing up I will get a pic as soon as I get the next treasure in the 2nd dungeon.

OP
K

kraid

Thanks for the comments guys. I tried to post the best quality images possible while still being under emulation64's guidelines for size.
Bositman and others are reporting some minor problems with Zelda 64's graphics, like when you open big chests the yellow light is not appearing. Here is the thread: http://www.emutalk.net/showthread.php?s=&threadid=7464

Well on my system I don't have any problems with the yellow light, as seen below. As I progress through the game I will look for areas where problems may appear, otherwise I'll keep posting nice pics.

OP
K

kraid

Here is a different pic from a different game just for change. This is from Banjo Tooie in the demo mode. It looks funny how huge that dino is compared to Banjo.

OP
K

kraid

One last pic for the night, this one from good 'ol F-Zero X. I still like playing this game once in a while and on PJ64 it is pretty smooth.

Josep

eyerun4phun
hehe, those look great, except we already started a thread exactly like this one, probably right under this thread;)

grand master

Emualtion Pimp
You and Josep have inspired me to give those settings a try.
But i use only 1024 x 768 res. Damn it looks great and the best thing there is little to no difference in speed!!!
Not bad for my trusty p111 871mhz gf2mx!!!
Whoooohooo!!

Stezo2k

S-2K
wow kraid! them shots look awesome dude :) wish my comp was a bit faster and i had a geforce 3 oh well

Stez

OP
K

kraid

Sorry for not responding for a while but with work and being a full time student free time is sometimes hard to come by.

Anyways, here are my specs for the time being:

1.4 Ghz Athlon CPU
512 MB DDR PC2100
40 Gig 7200 RPM HD
GeForce 3 Ti 200 Graphics Card
Win XP Pro

I think that's all I need to post for specs.
The games that I have taken pics for run 60 fps.

I may post more pics when I get a chance to play some more.