What's new

Over the next several days I will post my pics of PJ64 v1.5 in action....

cooliscool

Nintendo Zealot
Mario64 @ 1280x1024x32 with 4x anisotropy and no fsaa. Runs great, i'm truly suprised. (other games besides mario are just as fast at this resolution) This is 1964 though because it's so freakin fast, though im using jabo's 1.5 graphics.

cooliscool

Nintendo Zealot
This time quincunx AA and no Anistropic filtering. I wish the forum'd let you attach files that are 1280x1024 to show the true beauty not some resized crap. :(

OP
K

kraid

ra5555 those shots are awesome too. Once I get to playing Zelda 64 again I will post more shots and if I ever get to Majora's Mask I will post those too.

cooliscool

Nintendo Zealot
kraid said:
ra5555 those shots are awesome too. Once I get to playing Zelda 64 again I will post more shots and if I ever get to Majora's Mask I will post those too.

Just because i dont have an athlon xp or geforce4 ti my shots aren't nice? :(

OP
K

kraid

Cooliscool I didn't mean anything mean by not saying anything about your shots. Your shots are nice too but the quality is a bit off. You can make them look better by using Photoshop or what I use, Ifranview, a free photo editing software tool I believe.

OP
K

kraid

Yeah that is a nice clear picture. I'm currently playing Mario 64 and have about 25 stars collected. When I find some nice areas to take pics I will post them up and then get back to Zelda later.

OP
K

kraid

Ok I have finally gotten a chance to play some Super Mario 64 and I am progressing steadily. Here is a shot of Mario looking at a Big Boo on top of the Haunted House.