What's new

Most Anticipated Games

Which Games are you looking forward to the most?

• Mario Sunshine

Votes: 7 20.6%
  • Metroid Prime

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Legend of Zelda

Votes: 9 26.5%
  • Halo 2

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Panzer Dragoon Orta

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Doom 3

Votes: 11 32.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

sk8bloke22

roll for life
how on earth does zelda look shit! also metroid prime does look pretty good actually imo. obviously Doom III is the winner, i mean its been years since a sequal, thi is game is gonna be an assured incredible game.

Stezo2k

S-2K
Anchel said:
There are some things that resemble to the snes one, Stez. Did you see in the video footage when link goes with a deku stick on fire? The light looks like the one of the candle in A Link To The Past.

nah, ive only seen a 3 sec preview of it on this jap GC upcomng releases vid :) looks like nintendo are going old skool with the new zelda :) didnt like the n64 versions much :sly:

Stez

Stezo2k

S-2K
sk8bloke22 said:
how on earth does zelda look shit! also metroid prime does look pretty good actually imo. obviously Doom III is the winner, i mean its been years since a sequal, thi is game is gonna be an assured incredible game.

Well the gc could do better graphics for zelda, i mean look at other GC games like resident evil, they look better than most pc games.

Stez

OP
blizz

blizz

ok since a few of those are out and some aren't coming out for ages I'm going to setup another thread, since we ought to keep these things current ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.