What's new

Most Anticipated Games

Which Games are you looking forward to the most?

• Mario Sunshine

Votes: 7 20.6%
  • Metroid Prime

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Legend of Zelda

Votes: 9 26.5%
  • Halo 2

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Panzer Dragoon Orta

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Doom 3

Votes: 11 32.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Harteex

Harteex das Brot
That Halo 2 pic is probably pre-rendered anyway...

Edit: I'm looking forward to Mario Sunshine, Halo 2 and Doom III

Last edited:

crhylove

Banned
doom3, DUH. those other games are not going to advance the industry half as much as ANY id release ever has, no matter how much better the game itself may be (if it's better at all!).

not to mention, what i'm REALLY waiting for:
the post doom3 gfx card price wars!!!

when radeon 9700s become the low end, i'll have a KILLER game LAN!!!

rhy

Slougi

Chrylove: Don't make assumption before you see the final product and it's competition. I mean, come on, the Doom 3 engine doesn't even support trees, and let's not talk about out door areas. It's very slow compared to the UT2003/U2 engine, with much less polygons. Basically all it has are VERY realistic ligtning and shadows, and huge textures. It is not that quantum leap everyone is making it sound like. It does it's job well for in-door areas, but for eample games like UT2003, Serious Sam, or even Jedi Knight 2 with it's outdoor areas cannot be realized using the Doom 3 engine.

Stezo2k

S-2K
whoa bloody hell, no wonder doom 3 requires such a good graphics card, that looks awesome! Zelda looks kinda shit tho

Stez

OP
blizz

blizz

hehe, OK I'll give points to those who can pick out the "screens" rendered at resolutions above that of your TV ;)

RPGlover12

holy shit how did i forget bout that game
this game gonna rock toooooo fuckin hard for anyone to handle this game is really gonna take out all other games though :)

Anchel

The Xpaniard
I've heard somewhere that FF XI is shit. Can't remeber where, but I feel disapointed for it, for I like the FF series (except FF X)

Anchel

The Xpaniard
There are some things that resemble to the snes one, Stez. Did you see in the video footage when link goes with a deku stick on fire? The light looks like the one of the candle in A Link To The Past.

Status
Not open for further replies.