What's new

games that would make the cheesiest movies...

OP
L

Lachp30

Uh..well a Mario movie would be preety gay.

OP
F

FU2 MOFO

that one's already out, and you were right, it SUCKED!

Martin

Administrator
/me cleaned up this thread a bit.

Anyway, games that would make cheesy movies?

Final Fantasy would be one, it doesn't make sense with a movie for such game.

Another one would be Resident Evil, it would just suck.

Finally, I hope they'll never make a Tomb Raider movie, they can't find a girl as hot as Lara Croft.

:)

Eagle

aka Alshain
Martin said:
* Martin cleaned up this thread a bit.

Anyway, games that would make cheesy movies?

Final Fantasy would be one, it doesn't make sense with a movie for such game.

But the Final Fantasy Movie was awesome. Great storyline, good voice actors, and unbeatable graphics. I just rented Resident Evil, it was ok, but I didnt think it would be much of a continuing hit. Finally Tomb Raider was quite possibly the worst movie I've seen. I had more fun watching the PowerPuff Girls movie with my little sister.

cooliscool

Nintendo Zealot
YES you can. Get a couple of nerds in the 80's, give them an NES, and telle em to beat it. you have a tetris movie. (My inspiration for this post was an old nes game secrets movie).

Josep

eyerun4phun
MAX PAYNE!!

hehe, that would be THE most terribly over done movie, ever one has heard it and its terribly basic story;) and if spiderman was a game first i'd say it'd be a really gay movie, but then again it already is a gay movie;)

Barbie Adventures.... hahahha... that would be just horrible...Now there's a movie that'll give you nightmares for the rest of your life.

thecraft

Alice in Chains Fan
The Sims
Freeride
Donkey Kong
Yoshi's Story

And then any game for XBOX except Halo :devil: OMHO

Last edited:

Josep

eyerun4phun
thecraft said:
The Sims
Freeride
Donkey Kong
Yoshi's Story

And then any game for XBOX except Halo :devil: OMHO

haha, he's kidding right? Halo has been done over 20, or 30....thousand times!!:):innocent:

AlphaWolf

I prey, not pray.
Definitely any ID software game past the commander keen series...you can't make a good cinematic storyline out of a damn one of em.

Johnny_Rico

Mobile Infantry
AlphaWolf said:
Definitely any ID software game past the commander keen series...you can't make a good cinematic storyline out of a damn one of em.

Doom can be done by the book, but since id is recreating Doom it will be comfusing...

What's the story of the first Quake anyway?