What's new

RULES THREAD - READ THIS BEFORE POSTING!

Smiff

Emutalk Member
Rules Thread - Read This Before Posting!

The following rules apply to everyone. Breaking them can result in a permanent ban, meaning you won't be able to post here again.

DO NOT
  1. Ask for ROMs (commercial games), tell people where to get ROMs, or ask people to contact you outside the forum. This includes discussion relating to back-up units.
  2. Make a feature request, ask when the next version is coming out, ask for a port to any platform, or ask for source code.
  3. Ask how to play a game (visit Video Game Cheats - Video Game Reviews - Video Game Codes - Video Game Web Site - GameFAQs instead).
  4. Discuss hardware, games or other emulators except where specificaly related to Project64 including 3rd party plugins (any that are not by Jabo or Zilmar) - don't ask here, we didn't make them, find their own forums please (some links are below).
  5. Ask why it's slow or looks/sounds bad if you're below minimum spec (see User Manual).
  6. Insult people without reason, advertise anything, or spam.
  7. Post the same thing to more than one forum (someone WILL notice).
  8. This thread is the only place I want to see BLOCK CAPITALS!
  9. Abuse attachments. Only post relevant files.

Rice's video plugin discussion click here!
Glide64 video plugin discussion click here!
Direct64 video plugin discussion click here!
We are serious about not wanting discussion of these fine plugins in this forum. If any of these links are wrong, please tell a PJ64 moderator.
Project64k discussion click here!

GUIDELINES...
... for people needing help:

First make sure you are using:If, after doing all the above, your problem is still not fixed:
  • Check the Project64 User Manual, GameFAQ (both in Help menu) and if you have net access (you obviously do!) The Online FAQ and Online GameFAQ to see if your question is already answered.
  • Use the Forum Search function to see if your topic is already discussed please.
If, after doing all the above, you still need to post:
  • Please write in English, as clearly as you can.
  • Give us all the information we need: system specs (CPU, Windows, Video card, drivers, DirectX, etc.), ROM Good Name, any settings you have changed. A screenshot (and/or state save) can be very helpful.
  • If you have to start a new thread, give it a meaningful title (e.g. "[problem] in [game]", not "help!")
If someone offers a list of possible fixes, and you reply to say thanks, please take a moment to tell us which fix helped you. This allows us to better help other users in the future.

Please remember:
  • If your question is cheat related, put it in the PJ64 Cheats forum
  • Most of the people who will reply to you are not 'experts', they are ordinary people like yourself. They can make mistakes!

... for people giving help:
  • answer the question e.g. "you need to change this setting", not "try another emu".
  • it is ok to refer people to the FAQ, threads, websites etc., if you know a good explanation already exists.
  • if you really don't know the answer, please don't post at all. Replies which don't help or educate people are just spam.
  • stay on topic! it's irritating to have your thread taken off topic.

The rest of this thread is for discussion of the rules, you do not have to read any further!

• Try to get Jabo's name right.

Lastly, enjoy the forum, there are some intelligent people here :)

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
Smiff

Smiff

Emutalk Member
I will no longer answer questions that are answered in the Project64 user manual (Project64.chm) that was included, unless I think the explanation was not good enough, in which case i will answer the question and improve the documentation. In this way i hope to reduce the need to answer questions here to almost nothing. Hope everyone understands/supports this, any suggestions for documentation are welcome.

if a moderator wants to lock a thread for breaking any of these rules, just post a link to here, don't bother typing out a long reply for each one.

Eagle

aka Alshain
Moderators, If you have another rule to post, edit the original post and add it to the end of the list like I've done above. This makes it easier for people to find all the rules and If Smiff Jabo or Zilmar object to the rule then it can be removed just as easily.

Last edited:
OP
Smiff

Smiff

Emutalk Member
If you are told to "<a href="glossary.php?<r=r">RTFM</a>" it means you are being advised to read the (something rude) manual (Project64.chm)

If you are told to "RTFAQ" it means you are being advised to Read The FAQ (there are two for Project64: the GameFAQ, and the Online FAQ, see top).

Last edited:

returno

translations

I'd like to suggest that you ask for volunteers to translate the message at the top of this thread. Also, translating the help pages at http://support.pj64.net/ would be a huge bonus, if you can host them.

I'm not sure how you'd direct people to the right page. But I can supply some graphics if that would help. (A button graphic that says "nihongo" - Japanese - for example, etc.) These are pretty easy to find on the web anyway, so whatever.

OP
Smiff

Smiff

Emutalk Member
i saw this and thought how much it applies here aswell:

http://www.hydrogenaudio.org/index.php?act=ST&f=29&t=7333

^ someone should submit that for the emutalk contest lol

some choice quotes:

More generally, if you write like a semi-literate boob you will very
likely be ignored. Writing like a l33t script kiddie hax0r is the
absolute kiss of death and guarantees you will receive nothing but
stony silence (or, at best, a heaping helping of scorn and sarcasm) in
return.
Never, ever expect hackers to be able to read closed proprietary
document formats like Microsoft Word. Most hackers react to these
about as well as you would to having a pile of steaming pig manure
dumped on your doorstep.

damn this really is a gold mine of good stuff:
On mailing lists or newsgroups, the subject header is your golden opportunity to attract qualified experts' attention in around 50 characters or fewer. Don't waste it on babble like "Please help me" (let alone "PLEASE HELP ME!!!!"; messages with subjects like that get discarded by reflex). Don't try to impress us with the depth of your anguish; use the space for a super-concise problem description instead.

returno said:
I'd like to suggest that you ask for volunteers to translate the message at the top of this thread. Also, translating the help pages at http://support.pj64.net/ would be a huge bonus, if you can host them.

I'm not sure how you'd direct people to the right page. But I can supply some graphics if that would help. (A button graphic that says "nihongo" - Japanese - for example, etc.) These are pretty easy to find on the web anyway, so whatever.

thanks, not bad ideas, but i think really, people have to speak some english... e.g. it's no good translating the rules if we can't answer their questions...

Tri Me

Smiff said:
thanks, not bad ideas, but i think really, people have to speak some english... e.g. it's no good translating the rules if we can't answer their questions...
If they want it translated why dont they just go to altavista?
http://babelfish.altavista.com/ that can translate almost any website. The translations are not absolutly grammatically correct in every language because different languages have different formats and it's hard to make it perfect but i can tell you It comes pretty close. I used this site all year to do spanish Home work and I would seldomly get somthing marked wrong.

French:
Les règles suivantes s'appliquent à chacun. La rupture d'elles peut avoir comme conséquence une interdiction permanente, signifiant que vous ne pourrez pas signaler ici encore.

PAS

Demandez ROM (jeux commerciaux), dites aux gens où obtenir des ROM, ou demandez aux personnes de vous contacter en dehors du forum.
Faites une demande de dispositif, demandez quand la prochaine version sort, ou demandez le code source.
Demandez comment jouer un jeu (visite gamefaqs.com à la place).
Discutez le matériel, les jeux ou d'autres émulateurs excepté où specificaly relié à Project64.
Demandez pourquoi c'est le mauvais lent ou de looks/sounds si vous êtes au-dessous de Spéc. de minimum (voir le manuel d'utilisateur).
Insultez les personnes sans raison, annoncez n'importe quoi, ou le Spam.
Signalez la même chose à plus d'un forum (quelqu'un notera).
Ce fil est le seul endroit que je veux voir des CAPITAUX de BLOC !
Attachements d'abus. Seulement dossiers appropriés de poteau.

DIRECTIVES...
... pour des personnes ayant besoin d'aide :

Assurez-vous d'abord que vous employez :
La VERSION EN COURS de Project64 et le dernier SERVICE EMBALLENT.
Plugins de DÉFAUT (tout le Jabo) et ARRANGEMENTS de DÉFAUT (voyez que manuel d'utilisateur pour que la façon nettoie réinstallent).
BONNES ROM, en les balayant avec GoodN64. (voir la référence > vérifiant des ROM en manuel d'utilisateur).
Les DERNIÈRES mises à jour d'OS (DirectX y compris) et conducteurs pour votre matériel (nVidia, ATI, etc. créateur).
Si, après avoir fait tout le ce qui précède, votre problème n'est toujours pas fixé :
Vérifiez le Project64 Readme, manuel d'utilisateur, GameFAQ (chacun des 3 inclus) et FAQ en ligne pour voir si votre question est déjà répondue.
Employez "titre =" la RECHERCHE de />FORUM "smilieid="141 " pour voir si votre matière est déjà discutée.
Si, après avoir fait tout le ce qui précède, vous devez toujours signaler :
Écrivez svp en anglais, aussi clair que vous pouvez.
Fournissez-nous toute l'information que nous avons besoin : système Spéc. (unité centrale de traitement, Windows, carte vidéo, conducteurs, DirectX, etc.), bon nom de ROM, tous arrangements que vous avez changés. Un screenshot (et/ou l'état économiser) peuvent être très utiles.
Si vous devez commencer un nouveau fil, donnez-lui un titre signicatif (par exemple "[ problème ] dans [ jeu ]", pas "aide !")

Rappelez-vous svp :
Si votre question est fraude reliée, mettez-la dans le forum des fraudes PJ64
La majeure partie du peuple qui vous répondra n'est pas les 'experts, elles est les gens du commun comme vous-même. Elle peut faire des erreurs !

... pour des personnes donnant l'aide :
répondez à la question par exemple. "vous devez changer cet arrangement", pas "essayez un autre emu".
il est correct de renvoyer des personnes au FAQ, aux fils, aux sites Web etc..., si vous savez une bonne explication existe déjà.
si vous vraiment ne savez pas la réponse, svp ne signalez pas du tout. Répondent ce qui n'aident pas ou instruire des personnes soyez Spam juste.
restez sur la matière! elle est irritante pour avoir votre matière enlevée par fil.

Le reste de ce fil est pour la discussion des règles, vous ne doivent pas lire pour promouvoir !

Pour finir, appréciez le forum, là sont quelques personnes intelligentes ici

German:
Die folgenden Richtlinien treffen auf jeder zu. Das Brechen sie kann ein dauerhaftes Verbot ergeben und bedeuten, daß Sie nicht in der LageSIND, hier wieder bekanntzugeben.

NICHT

Bitten Sie um ROMAS (kommerzielle Spiele), erklären Sie Leuten, wo man ROMAS, erhält oder bitten Sie Leute, mit Ihnen außerhalb des Forums in Verbindung zu treten.
Bilden Sie einen Eigenschaft Antrag, fragen Sie, wann die folgende Version herauskommt, oder bitten Sie um Quellenprogramm.
Fragen Sie, wie man ein Spiel (Besuch gamefaqs.com anstatt ) spielt.
Kleinteile besprechen Sie, Spiele oder andere Nacheiferer ausgenommen, denen specificaly bezogen auf Project64.
Fragen Sie, warum es langsames oder looks/sounds Schlechtes ist, wenn Sie unterhalb Minimumspezifikt. sind (sehen Sie Benutzerhandbuch).
Beleidigen Sie Leute ohne Grund, annoncieren Sie alles oder Spam.
Geben Sie die gleiche Sache zu mehr als einem Forum bekannt (jemand beachtet).
Dieses Gewinde ist der einzige Platz, den ich BLOCK-KAPITALIEN sehen möchte!
Mißbrauch Zubehöre. Nur relevante Akten des Pfostens.

RICHTLINIEN...
... für die Leute, die Hilfe benötigen:

Stellen Sie zuerst sicher, daß Sie verwenden:
Die GEGENWÄRTIGE VERSION von Project64 und der neueste SERVICE VERPACKEN.
RÜCKSTELLUNG plugins (alles Jabos) und STANDARDANNAHMEN (sehen Sie, daß Benutzerhandbuch, damit wie wieder installieren säubern).
GUTE ROMAS, durch das Ablichten sie mit GoodN64. (sehen Sie Hinweis >, ROMAS überprüfend im Benutzerhandbuch).
Die NEUESTEN OS Updates (einschließlich DirectX) und Treiber für Ihre Kleinteile (nVidia, ATI, kreatives etc.).
Wenn, nachdem man das ganzes oben genannte getan hat, Ihr Problem noch nicht geregelt wird:
Überprüfen Sie das Project64 Readme, Benutzerhandbuch, GameFAQ (alle 3 eingeschlossen) und on-line-FAQ , um zu sehen, wenn Ihre Frage bereits beantwortet wird.
Verwenden Sie die "Titel =" />FORUM "smilieid="141 "SUCHE , zum zu sehen, wenn Ihr Thema bereits besprochen wird.
Wenn, nachdem Sie das ganzes oben genannte getan haben, Sie noch bekanntgeben müssen:
Schreiben Sie bitte auf englisch, so offenbar, wie Sie können.
Geben Sie uns alle Informationen, die wir benötigen: System Spezifikt. (CPU, Windows, Videokarte, Treiber, DirectX, etc.), ROM guter Name, irgendwelche Einstellungen, die Sie geändert haben. Ein screenshot (und/oder Zustand außer) können sehr nützlich sein.
Wenn Sie ein neues Gewinde beginnen müssen, geben Sie ihm einen sinnvollen Titel (z.B. "[ Problem ] in [ Spiel ]", nicht "Hilfe!")

Erinnern Sie bitte sich:
Wenn Ihre Frage der bezogene Überbrücker ist, setzen Sie ihn in das Forum der Überbrücker PJ64 ein
Die meisten Leuten, die auf Sie antworten, sind nicht ' Experten, sie sind normale Leute wie selbst. Sie können Fehler machen!

... für die Leute, die Hilfe geben:
beantworten Sie die Frage z.B.. "Sie müssen diese Einstellung ändern", nicht "versuchen ein anderes emu".
es ist okay, Leute auf das FAQ, die Gewinde, die Web site usw. zu verweisen., wenn Sie wissen, besteht eine gute Erklärung bereits.
wenn Sie wirklich nicht die Antwort kennen, bitte geben Sie nicht an allen bekannt. Antworten, welchen nicht helfen, oder, Leute zu erziehen gerechtes Spam seien Sie.
bleiben Sie auf Thema! es ist irritierend, Ihr Gewinde entferntes Thema zu haben.

Der Rest dieses Gewindes ist für Diskussion über die Richtlinien, Sie müssen nicht irgendwie lesen zu fördern!

Zuletzt genießen Sie das Forum, dort sind einige intelligente Leute hier

Italian:
Le seguenti regole si applicano a tutto. Romperle possono provocare un divieto permanente, significante che non potrete inviare ancora qui.

NON

Chieda le ROM (giochi commerciali), dica alla gente a dove ottenere le ROM, o chieda alla gente di metterselo in contatto con fuori della tribuna.
Faccia una richiesta della caratteristica, chieda quando la versione seguente sta uscendo, o chieda il codice sorgente.
Chieda come giocare un gioco (chiamata gamefaqs.com preferibilmente).
Discuta i fissaggi, i giochi o altri emulatori tranne dove specificaly relativo a Project64.
Chieda perchè è Male di looks/sounds o lento se siete sotto spec. di minimo (veda il manuale di utente).
Insulti la gente senza motivo, faccia pubblicità qualche cosa, o allo Spam.
Invii la stessa cosa a più di una tribuna (qualcuno noterà).
Questo filetto è l'unico posto che desidero vedere i CAPITALI del BLOCCO!
Collegamenti di abuso. Soltanto lime relative dell'alberino.

GUIDA DI RIFERIMENTO...
... per la gente che ha bisogno dell'aiuto:

In primo luogo assicurisi che state usando:
La VERSIONE CORRENTE di Project64 e l'ultimo SERVIZIO IMBALLANO.
Plugins di DIFETTO (tutto il Jabo) e REGOLAZIONI di DIFETTO (veda che manuale di utente affinchè come pulisca reinstalla).
BUONE ROM, esplorandoli con GoodN64. (veda il riferimento > verificando le ROM in manuale di utente).
Gli ULTIMI aggiornamenti di OS (DirectX compreso) e driver per i vostri fissaggi (nVidia, ATI, ecc. creativo).
Se, dopo avere fatto tutto il suddetto, il vostro problema ancora non è riparato:
Controlli il Project64 Readme, manuale di utente, GameFAQ (tutti e 3 le inclusi) ed il FAQ in linea per vedere se la vostra domanda già è risposta a.
Usi "titolo =" la RICERCA di />FORUM "smilieid="141 " per vedere se il vostro soggetto già è discusso.
Se, dopo avere fatto tutto il suddetto, ancora dovete inviare:
Scriva prego chiaro in inglese, come potete.
Forniscaci tutte le informazioni che abbiamo bisogno di: sistema spec. (CPU, Windows, video scheda, driver, DirectX, ecc.), buon nome della ROM, qualsiasi regolazioni che avete cambiato. Uno screenshot (e/o condizione risparmi) possono essere molto utili.
Se dovete iniziare un nuovo filetto, forniscagli un titolo espressivo (per esempio "[ problema ] in [ gioco ]", non "aiuto!")

Ricordisi di prego:
Se la vostra domanda è frode riguardante, mettala nella tribuna delle frodi PJ64
La maggior parte della gente che risponderà voi non sono 'esperti, sono gente ordinaria come lei. Possono fare gli errori!

... per la gente che dà aiuto:
risponda alla domanda per esempio. "dovete cambiare questa regolazione", non "provate un altro emu".
è giusto da fare riferimento la gente al FAQ, ai filetti, ai Web site ecc., se sapete una buona spiegazione già esiste.
se realmente non conoscete la risposta, non invii prego affatto. Rispondono quale non aiutano o istruire la gente sia Spam giusto.
rimanga sul soggetto! è irritante avere vostro soggetto tolto filetto.

Il resto di questo filetto è per la discussione sulle regole, voi non deve leggere affatto per avanzare!

Infine, goda la tribuna, là sono qualche gente intelligente qui

Spanish:
Las reglas siguientes se aplican a cada uno. Romperlas pueden dar lugar a una interdicción permanente, significando que usted no podrá fijar aquí otra vez.

NO

Pida ROM (juegos comerciales), diga a gente dónde conseguir las ROM, o pida que la gente le entre en contacto con fuera del foro.
Haga una petición de la característica, pregunte cuándo está saliendo la versión siguiente, o pida código de fuente.
Pregunte cómo jugar un juego (visita gamefaqs.com en lugar de otro).
Discuta el hardware, los juegos u otros emuladores excepto donde specificaly relacionado con Project64.
Pregunte porqué es malo lento o de looks/sounds si usted está debajo de espec. del mínimo (véase el manual de usuario).
Insulte a gente sin razón, anuncie cualquier cosa, o el Spam.
Fije la misma cosa a más de un foro (alguien notará).
¡Este hilo de rosca es el único lugar que deseo ver CAPITALES del BLOQUE!
Accesorios del abuso. Solamente archivos relevantes del poste.

PAUTAS...
... para la gente que necesita ayuda:

Primero cerciórese de que usted esté utilizando:
La VERSIÓN ACTUAL de Project64 y el SERVICIO más último EMBALAN.
Plugins del DEFECTO (todo el Jabo) y AJUSTES de DEFECTO (véase que manual de usuario para que cómo limpie se reinstala).
BUENAS ROM, explorándolos con GoodN64. (véase la referencia > verificando las ROM en manual de usuario).
Las actualizaciones MÁS ÚLTIMAS del OS (DirectX incluyendo) y conductores para su hardware (nVidia, ATI, etc. creativo).
Si, después de hacer todo el antedicho, su problema todavía no está fijado:
Compruebe el Project64 Readme, manual de usuario, GameFAQ (los 3 incluidos) y el FAQ en línea para ver si su pregunta se contesta ya.
Utilice "título =" la BÚSQUEDA de />FORUM "smilieid="141 " para ver si su asunto se discute ya.
Si, después de hacer todo el antedicho, usted todavía necesita fijar:
Escriba por favor en inglés, tan claramente como usted puede.
Dénos toda la información que necesitamos: sistema espec. (CPU, Windows, tarjeta video, conductores, DirectX, etc.), buen nombre de la ROM, cualquieres ajustes que usted haya cambiado. Un screenshot (y/o el estado excepto) pueden ser muy provechosos.
Si usted tiene que comenzar un hilo de rosca nuevo, déle un título significativo (e.g. "[ problema ] en [ juego ]", no "ayuda!")

Recuerde por favor:
Si su pregunta es tramposo relacionado, póngalo en el foro de los tramposos PJ64
La mayoría de la gente que le contestará no es ' expertos, ellos es gentes normales como se. ¡Ella puede incurrir en equivocaciones!

... para la gente que da ayuda:
conteste a la pregunta e.g. "usted necesita cambiar este ajuste", no "intenta otro emu".
es aceptable referir a gente al FAQ, a los hilos de rosca, a los Web site etc., si usted sabe una buena explicación existe ya.
si usted realmente no sabe la respuesta, no fije por favor en todos. Contestaron cuáles no ayudan o educar a gente sea Spam justo.
¡permanezca en asunto! es irritante tener su asunto sacado hilo de rosca.

¡El resto de este hilo de rosca está para la discusión de las reglas, usted no tiene que leer para fomentar!

Pasado, goce del foro, allí son alguna gente inteligente aquí

Korean:
뒤에 오는 규칙은 모두에 적용한다. 그들을 끊음것은 너가 여기 다시 배치하 것 을 의미하는 영원한 금지안에 유래할 수 있는다.

롬 (상업적인 게임) 요구하나, 사람에게 롬을 얻기 위하여 어디에 말하나, 사람에게 공개토론이상으로 너를 연락하라고 물으십시요.
특징 요구를 만들십시요, 다음 버전이 언제 나오고 있는 까 물으십시요, 또는 원시 코드 요구하십시요.
게임 (방문 대신의gamefaqs.com)을 놀 위하여 어떻게 물으십시요.
Project64에specificaly관련시켜 곳에를 제외하고 기계설비, 게임 또는 다른 경쟁자를 토론하십시요.
너가 최소한spec의 밑에 이으면 느린looks/sounds악 이는 까 왜 물으십시요 (사용자 설명서를 보십시요).
이유없이 사람을 모욕하고, 아무거나, 스팸을 광고하십시요.
더 보다는 1 공개토론에 동일한 것을 배치하십시요 (누구는 주의할 것이다).
이 실은 나가 구획 자본을 보고 싶는 유일한 장소 이다!
남용 부착. 단 지점 타당한 파일.

지침서...
... 도움을 필요로 해 사람을 위해:

너가 사용하고 있다 것 을 첫째로 확인하십시요:
Project64 과 최신 서비스 팩의 최신판.
어떻게를 위해 청소하기 위하여 사용자 설명서 다시 설치한다 것 을) 과태plugins(모든Jabo's)과 디폴트 설정 (보십시요.
GoodN64에 그들을 검사해서 좋은 롬 . (사용자 설명서안에 참고를>보아 롬을 확인한).
최신 운영 체계 갱신 (를 포함하여 DirectX) 및 너의 기계설비 (nVidia,ATI, 창조적인등등 ) 을 위해 운전사.
모든 상기를 하기다음에, 너의 문제가 아직도 해결하지 않으면:
너의 질문이 이미 응답되면 보기 위하여Project64Readme의 사용자 설명서,GameFAQ (포함되는 모든 3) 및 온라인FAQ을 검사하십시요.
너의 화제가 이미 토론되면 보는 "제목= " "smilieid="141"/>FORUM수색을 사용하십시요.
모든 상기를 하기다음에, 너가 아직도 배치한것을 필요로 하면:
너가 할 수 있는다 처럼 명확하게 영어로, 쓰십시요.
우리들에게 우리가 필요로 하는 모든 정보를 제공하십시요: 체계spec(중앙 처리 장치, 창, 비디오 카드, 운전사,DirectX, 등등), 롬 좋은 이름, 너가 변화한 어떤 조정. screenshot(그리고/또한 국가는을 제외하고) 아주 도움이 될 수 있는다.
너가 새로운 실을 시작해야 하면, 주십시요 그것에게 의미심장한 제목 (예를들면 "[문제]안에[게임]", 아니다 "도움!")을

생각하십시요:
너의 질문이 관련시키는 속임수 이으면,PJ64속임수 공개토론 안에 그것을 두십시요
너에게 회답할 것이다 사람의 최대량은'전문가가 아니다, 그들 이다 너자신 일반 국민. 그들은 실수할 수 있는다!

... 도움을 줘 사람을 위해:
질문을 예를들면 응답하십시요. "너는, 아니다" 해본다 다른 엄으 "을 이 조정"을 변화한것을 필요로 한다.
그것은FAQ, 실, 웹사이트etc.에게 사람을 소개하는것은 그렇는다., 너가 있있으면 좋은 설명은 이미 존재한다.
너가 진짜로 응답을 모르면, 모두 에 배치하지 말라. 사람을 않않으나 교육하지 않는 대답은 정당한 스팸 이다.
화제에 체재! 너의 실에 의하여 벗는 화제가 있기 위하여 그것에는 자극 이다.

이 실의 나머지는 규칙의 면담, 너를 위해 무엇이든 발전하기 위하여 읽어야 하지 않는다 이다!

마지막으로, 공개토론을, 거기서 있는다 어떤 지적인 사람 여기 즐기십시요

Portuguese:
As seguintes réguas aplicam-se a todos. Quebrá-los pode resultar em uma proibição permanente, significando que você não poderá afixar aqui outra vez.

NÃO

Peça ROM (jogos comerciais), diga a povos onde começar as ROM, ou peça que os povos contatem-no fora do forum.
Faça um pedido da característica, pergunte quando a versão seguinte está saindo, ou peça-o código de fonte.
Pergunte como jogar um jogo (visita gamefaqs.com preferivelmente).
Discuta a ferragem, os jogos ou os outros emuladores exceto onde relacionado specificaly a Project64.
Pergunte porque é bad lento ou de looks/sounds se você estiver abaixo das especs. do mínimo (veja o manual de usuário).
Insulte povos sem razão, anuncie qualquer coisa, ou o Spam.
Afixe a mesma coisa a mais de um forum (alguém observará).
Esta linha é o único lugar que eu quero ver CAPITAIS do BLOCO!
Acessórios do abuso. Somente limas relevantes do borne.

GUIDELINES...
... para os povos que necessitam a ajuda:

Certifique-se primeiramente que você se está usando:
A VERSÃO ATUAL de Project64 e o SERVIÇO o mais atrasado EMBALAM.
Plugins do DEFEITO (todo o Jabo) e AJUSTES de DEFEITO (veja que manual de usuário para que como limpe reinstala).
ROM BOAS, fazendo a varredura d com GoodN64. (veja a referência > verificando as ROM no manual de usuário).
Os updates OS MAIS ATRASADOS do OS (DirectX including) e excitadores para sua ferragem (nVidia, ATI, etc. creativo).
Se, após ter feito todo o acima, seu problema não for reparado ainda:
Verifique o Project64 Readme, manual de usuário, GameFAQ (todos os 3 incluídos) e o FAQ em linha para ver se sua pergunta for respondida já.
Use "título =" a BUSCA de />FORUM "smilieid="141 " para ver se seu tópico for discutido já.
Se, após ter feito todo o acima, você necessitar ainda afixar:
Escreva por favor em inglês, tão claramente como você pode.
Dê-nos toda a informação que nós necessitamos: sistema especs. (processador central, Windows, cartão video, excitadores, DirectX, etc.), nome bom da ROM, alguns ajustes que você mudar. Um screenshot (e/ou o estado excepto) podem ser muito úteis.
Se você tiver que começar uma linha nova, dê-lhe um título significativo (por exemplo "[ problema ] em [ jogo ]", não "ajuda!")

Recorde por favor:
Se sua pergunta for fraude relacionada, ponha-a no forum das fraudes PJ64
A maioria dos povos que lhe responderão não são ' peritos, eles são povos ordinários como yourself. Podem fazer erros!

... para os povos que dão a ajuda:
responda à pergunta por exemplo. "você necessita mudar este ajuste", não "tenta um outro emu".
é aprovado consultar povos ao FAQ, às linhas, aos Web site etc.., se você souber uma explanação boa existe já.
se você realmente não souber a resposta, por favor não afixe em tudo. Respondem quais não ajudam ou para educar povos seja Spam justo.
permaneça no tópico! é irritante ter seu tópico fora feito exame linha.

O descanso desta linha é para a discussão das réguas, você não tem que ler para promover!

Última, aprecíe o forum, lá são alguns povos inteligentes aqui

Should I keep going?

Last edited:

Remote

No, if smiff wants to he could put some babelfish links on his page, i.e translate this page to spanish or whatever. And that way the info won't get outdated as fast as something is added.

2fast4u

not to mention the babelfish translations are quite ridiculous at times. just judging by the output in german.

nintendo64ro

Just do it!
Tri Me said:
If they want it translated why dont they just go to altavista?
http://babelfish.altavista.com/ that can translate almost any website. The translations are not absolutly grammatically correct in every language because different languages have different formats and it's hard to make it perfect but i can tell you It comes pretty close. I used this site all year to do spanish Home work and I would seldomly get somthing marked wrong.

French:
Les règles suivantes s'appliquent à chacun. La rupture d'elles peut avoir comme conséquence une interdiction permanente, signifiant que vous ne pourrez pas signaler ici encore.

PAS

Demandez ROM (jeux commerciaux), dites aux gens où obtenir des ROM, ou demandez aux personnes de vous contacter en dehors du forum.
Faites une demande de dispositif, demandez quand la prochaine version sort, ou demandez le code source.
Demandez comment jouer un jeu (visite gamefaqs.com à la place).
Discutez le matériel, les jeux ou d'autres émulateurs excepté où specificaly relié à Project64.
Demandez pourquoi c'est le mauvais lent ou de looks/sounds si vous êtes au-dessous de Spéc. de minimum (voir le manuel d'utilisateur).
Insultez les personnes sans raison, annoncez n'importe quoi, ou le Spam.
Signalez la même chose à plus d'un forum (quelqu'un notera).
Ce fil est le seul endroit que je veux voir des CAPITAUX de BLOC !
Attachements d'abus. Seulement dossiers appropriés de poteau.

DIRECTIVES...
... pour des personnes ayant besoin d'aide :

Assurez-vous d'abord que vous employez :
La VERSION EN COURS de Project64 et le dernier SERVICE EMBALLENT.
Plugins de DÉFAUT (tout le Jabo) et ARRANGEMENTS de DÉFAUT (voyez que manuel d'utilisateur pour que la façon nettoie réinstallent).
BONNES ROM, en les balayant avec GoodN64. (voir la référence > vérifiant des ROM en manuel d'utilisateur).
Les DERNIÈRES mises à jour d'OS (DirectX y compris) et conducteurs pour votre matériel (nVidia, ATI, etc. créateur).
Si, après avoir fait tout le ce qui précède, votre problème n'est toujours pas fixé :
Vérifiez le Project64 Readme, manuel d'utilisateur, GameFAQ (chacun des 3 inclus) et FAQ en ligne pour voir si votre question est déjà répondue.
Employez "titre =" la RECHERCHE de />FORUM "smilieid="141 " pour voir si votre matière est déjà discutée.
Si, après avoir fait tout le ce qui précède, vous devez toujours signaler :
Écrivez svp en anglais, aussi clair que vous pouvez.
Fournissez-nous toute l'information que nous avons besoin : système Spéc. (unité centrale de traitement, Windows, carte vidéo, conducteurs, DirectX, etc.), bon nom de ROM, tous arrangements que vous avez changés. Un screenshot (et/ou l'état économiser) peuvent être très utiles.
Si vous devez commencer un nouveau fil, donnez-lui un titre signicatif (par exemple "[ problème ] dans [ jeu ]", pas "aide !")

Rappelez-vous svp :
Si votre question est fraude reliée, mettez-la dans le forum des fraudes PJ64
La majeure partie du peuple qui vous répondra n'est pas les 'experts, elles est les gens du commun comme vous-même. Elle peut faire des erreurs !

... pour des personnes donnant l'aide :
répondez à la question par exemple. "vous devez changer cet arrangement", pas "essayez un autre emu".
il est correct de renvoyer des personnes au FAQ, aux fils, aux sites Web etc..., si vous savez une bonne explication existe déjà.
si vous vraiment ne savez pas la réponse, svp ne signalez pas du tout. Répondent ce qui n'aident pas ou instruire des personnes soyez Spam juste.
restez sur la matière! elle est irritante pour avoir votre matière enlevée par fil.

Le reste de ce fil est pour la discussion des règles, vous ne doivent pas lire pour promouvoir !

Pour finir, appréciez le forum, là sont quelques personnes intelligentes ici

German:
Die folgenden Richtlinien treffen auf jeder zu. Das Brechen sie kann ein dauerhaftes Verbot ergeben und bedeuten, daß Sie nicht in der LageSIND, hier wieder bekanntzugeben.

NICHT

Bitten Sie um ROMAS (kommerzielle Spiele), erklären Sie Leuten, wo man ROMAS, erhält oder bitten Sie Leute, mit Ihnen außerhalb des Forums in Verbindung zu treten.
Bilden Sie einen Eigenschaft Antrag, fragen Sie, wann die folgende Version herauskommt, oder bitten Sie um Quellenprogramm.
Fragen Sie, wie man ein Spiel (Besuch gamefaqs.com anstatt ) spielt.
Kleinteile besprechen Sie, Spiele oder andere Nacheiferer ausgenommen, denen specificaly bezogen auf Project64.
Fragen Sie, warum es langsames oder looks/sounds Schlechtes ist, wenn Sie unterhalb Minimumspezifikt. sind (sehen Sie Benutzerhandbuch).
Beleidigen Sie Leute ohne Grund, annoncieren Sie alles oder Spam.
Geben Sie die gleiche Sache zu mehr als einem Forum bekannt (jemand beachtet).
Dieses Gewinde ist der einzige Platz, den ich BLOCK-KAPITALIEN sehen möchte!
Mißbrauch Zubehöre. Nur relevante Akten des Pfostens.

RICHTLINIEN...
... für die Leute, die Hilfe benötigen:

Stellen Sie zuerst sicher, daß Sie verwenden:
Die GEGENWÄRTIGE VERSION von Project64 und der neueste SERVICE VERPACKEN.
RÜCKSTELLUNG plugins (alles Jabos) und STANDARDANNAHMEN (sehen Sie, daß Benutzerhandbuch, damit wie wieder installieren säubern).
GUTE ROMAS, durch das Ablichten sie mit GoodN64. (sehen Sie Hinweis >, ROMAS überprüfend im Benutzerhandbuch).
Die NEUESTEN OS Updates (einschließlich DirectX) und Treiber für Ihre Kleinteile (nVidia, ATI, kreatives etc.).
Wenn, nachdem man das ganzes oben genannte getan hat, Ihr Problem noch nicht geregelt wird:
Überprüfen Sie das Project64 Readme, Benutzerhandbuch, GameFAQ (alle 3 eingeschlossen) und on-line-FAQ , um zu sehen, wenn Ihre Frage bereits beantwortet wird.
Verwenden Sie die "Titel =" />FORUM "smilieid="141 "SUCHE , zum zu sehen, wenn Ihr Thema bereits besprochen wird.
Wenn, nachdem Sie das ganzes oben genannte getan haben, Sie noch bekanntgeben müssen:
Schreiben Sie bitte auf englisch, so offenbar, wie Sie können.
Geben Sie uns alle Informationen, die wir benötigen: System Spezifikt. (CPU, Windows, Videokarte, Treiber, DirectX, etc.), ROM guter Name, irgendwelche Einstellungen, die Sie geändert haben. Ein screenshot (und/oder Zustand außer) können sehr nützlich sein.
Wenn Sie ein neues Gewinde beginnen müssen, geben Sie ihm einen sinnvollen Titel (z.B. "[ Problem ] in [ Spiel ]", nicht "Hilfe!")

Erinnern Sie bitte sich:
Wenn Ihre Frage der bezogene Überbrücker ist, setzen Sie ihn in das Forum der Überbrücker PJ64 ein
Die meisten Leuten, die auf Sie antworten, sind nicht ' Experten, sie sind normale Leute wie selbst. Sie können Fehler machen!

... für die Leute, die Hilfe geben:
beantworten Sie die Frage z.B.. "Sie müssen diese Einstellung ändern", nicht "versuchen ein anderes emu".
es ist okay, Leute auf das FAQ, die Gewinde, die Web site usw. zu verweisen., wenn Sie wissen, besteht eine gute Erklärung bereits.
wenn Sie wirklich nicht die Antwort kennen, bitte geben Sie nicht an allen bekannt. Antworten, welchen nicht helfen, oder, Leute zu erziehen gerechtes Spam seien Sie.
bleiben Sie auf Thema! es ist irritierend, Ihr Gewinde entferntes Thema zu haben.

Der Rest dieses Gewindes ist für Diskussion über die Richtlinien, Sie müssen nicht irgendwie lesen zu fördern!

Zuletzt genießen Sie das Forum, dort sind einige intelligente Leute hier

Italian:
Le seguenti regole si applicano a tutto. Romperle possono provocare un divieto permanente, significante che non potrete inviare ancora qui.

NON

Chieda le ROM (giochi commerciali), dica alla gente a dove ottenere le ROM, o chieda alla gente di metterselo in contatto con fuori della tribuna.
Faccia una richiesta della caratteristica, chieda quando la versione seguente sta uscendo, o chieda il codice sorgente.
Chieda come giocare un gioco (chiamata gamefaqs.com preferibilmente).
Discuta i fissaggi, i giochi o altri emulatori tranne dove specificaly relativo a Project64.
Chieda perchè è Male di looks/sounds o lento se siete sotto spec. di minimo (veda il manuale di utente).
Insulti la gente senza motivo, faccia pubblicità qualche cosa, o allo Spam.
Invii la stessa cosa a più di una tribuna (qualcuno noterà).
Questo filetto è l'unico posto che desidero vedere i CAPITALI del BLOCCO!
Collegamenti di abuso. Soltanto lime relative dell'alberino.

GUIDA DI RIFERIMENTO...
... per la gente che ha bisogno dell'aiuto:

In primo luogo assicurisi che state usando:
La VERSIONE CORRENTE di Project64 e l'ultimo SERVIZIO IMBALLANO.
Plugins di DIFETTO (tutto il Jabo) e REGOLAZIONI di DIFETTO (veda che manuale di utente affinchè come pulisca reinstalla).
BUONE ROM, esplorandoli con GoodN64. (veda il riferimento > verificando le ROM in manuale di utente).
Gli ULTIMI aggiornamenti di OS (DirectX compreso) e driver per i vostri fissaggi (nVidia, ATI, ecc. creativo).
Se, dopo avere fatto tutto il suddetto, il vostro problema ancora non è riparato:
Controlli il Project64 Readme, manuale di utente, GameFAQ (tutti e 3 le inclusi) ed il FAQ in linea per vedere se la vostra domanda già è risposta a.
Usi "titolo =" la RICERCA di />FORUM "smilieid="141 " per vedere se il vostro soggetto già è discusso.
Se, dopo avere fatto tutto il suddetto, ancora dovete inviare:
Scriva prego chiaro in inglese, come potete.
Forniscaci tutte le informazioni che abbiamo bisogno di: sistema spec. (CPU, Windows, video scheda, driver, DirectX, ecc.), buon nome della ROM, qualsiasi regolazioni che avete cambiato. Uno screenshot (e/o condizione risparmi) possono essere molto utili.
Se dovete iniziare un nuovo filetto, forniscagli un titolo espressivo (per esempio "[ problema ] in [ gioco ]", non "aiuto!")

Ricordisi di prego:
Se la vostra domanda è frode riguardante, mettala nella tribuna delle frodi PJ64
La maggior parte della gente che risponderà voi non sono 'esperti, sono gente ordinaria come lei. Possono fare gli errori!

... per la gente che dà aiuto:
risponda alla domanda per esempio. "dovete cambiare questa regolazione", non "provate un altro emu".
è giusto da fare riferimento la gente al FAQ, ai filetti, ai Web site ecc., se sapete una buona spiegazione già esiste.
se realmente non conoscete la risposta, non invii prego affatto. Rispondono quale non aiutano o istruire la gente sia Spam giusto.
rimanga sul soggetto! è irritante avere vostro soggetto tolto filetto.

Il resto di questo filetto è per la discussione sulle regole, voi non deve leggere affatto per avanzare!

Infine, goda la tribuna, là sono qualche gente intelligente qui

Spanish:
Las reglas siguientes se aplican a cada uno. Romperlas pueden dar lugar a una interdicción permanente, significando que usted no podrá fijar aquí otra vez.

NO

Pida ROM (juegos comerciales), diga a gente dónde conseguir las ROM, o pida que la gente le entre en contacto con fuera del foro.
Haga una petición de la característica, pregunte cuándo está saliendo la versión siguiente, o pida código de fuente.
Pregunte cómo jugar un juego (visita gamefaqs.com en lugar de otro).
Discuta el hardware, los juegos u otros emuladores excepto donde specificaly relacionado con Project64.
Pregunte porqué es malo lento o de looks/sounds si usted está debajo de espec. del mínimo (véase el manual de usuario).
Insulte a gente sin razón, anuncie cualquier cosa, o el Spam.
Fije la misma cosa a más de un foro (alguien notará).
¡Este hilo de rosca es el único lugar que deseo ver CAPITALES del BLOQUE!
Accesorios del abuso. Solamente archivos relevantes del poste.

PAUTAS...
... para la gente que necesita ayuda:

Primero cerciórese de que usted esté utilizando:
La VERSIÓN ACTUAL de Project64 y el SERVICIO más último EMBALAN.
Plugins del DEFECTO (todo el Jabo) y AJUSTES de DEFECTO (véase que manual de usuario para que cómo limpie se reinstala).
BUENAS ROM, explorándolos con GoodN64. (véase la referencia > verificando las ROM en manual de usuario).
Las actualizaciones MÁS ÚLTIMAS del OS (DirectX incluyendo) y conductores para su hardware (nVidia, ATI, etc. creativo).
Si, después de hacer todo el antedicho, su problema todavía no está fijado:
Compruebe el Project64 Readme, manual de usuario, GameFAQ (los 3 incluidos) y el FAQ en línea para ver si su pregunta se contesta ya.
Utilice "título =" la BÚSQUEDA de />FORUM "smilieid="141 " para ver si su asunto se discute ya.
Si, después de hacer todo el antedicho, usted todavía necesita fijar:
Escriba por favor en inglés, tan claramente como usted puede.
Dénos toda la información que necesitamos: sistema espec. (CPU, Windows, tarjeta video, conductores, DirectX, etc.), buen nombre de la ROM, cualquieres ajustes que usted haya cambiado. Un screenshot (y/o el estado excepto) pueden ser muy provechosos.
Si usted tiene que comenzar un hilo de rosca nuevo, déle un título significativo (e.g. "[ problema ] en [ juego ]", no "ayuda!")

Recuerde por favor:
Si su pregunta es tramposo relacionado, póngalo en el foro de los tramposos PJ64
La mayoría de la gente que le contestará no es ' expertos, ellos es gentes normales como se. ¡Ella puede incurrir en equivocaciones!

... para la gente que da ayuda:
conteste a la pregunta e.g. "usted necesita cambiar este ajuste", no "intenta otro emu".
es aceptable referir a gente al FAQ, a los hilos de rosca, a los Web site etc., si usted sabe una buena explicación existe ya.
si usted realmente no sabe la respuesta, no fije por favor en todos. Contestaron cuáles no ayudan o educar a gente sea Spam justo.
¡permanezca en asunto! es irritante tener su asunto sacado hilo de rosca.

¡El resto de este hilo de rosca está para la discusión de las reglas, usted no tiene que leer para fomentar!

Pasado, goce del foro, allí son alguna gente inteligente aquí

Korean:
뒤에 오는 규칙은 모두에 적용한다. 그들을 끊음것은 너가 여기 다시 배치하 것 을 의미하는 영원한 금지안에 유래할 수 있는다.

롬 (상업적인 게임) 요구하나, 사람에게 롬을 얻기 위하여 어디에 말하나, 사람에게 공개토론이상으로 너를 연락하라고 물으십시요.
특징 요구를 만들십시요, 다음 버전이 언제 나오고 있는 까 물으십시요, 또는 원시 코드 요구하십시요.
게임 (방문 대신의gamefaqs.com)을 놀 위하여 어떻게 물으십시요.
Project64에specificaly관련시켜 곳에를 제외하고 기계설비, 게임 또는 다른 경쟁자를 토론하십시요.
너가 최소한spec의 밑에 이으면 느린looks/sounds악 이는 까 왜 물으십시요 (사용자 설명서를 보십시요).
이유없이 사람을 모욕하고, 아무거나, 스팸을 광고하십시요.
더 보다는 1 공개토론에 동일한 것을 배치하십시요 (누구는 주의할 것이다).
이 실은 나가 구획 자본을 보고 싶는 유일한 장소 이다!
남용 부착. 단 지점 타당한 파일.

지침서...
... 도움을 필요로 해 사람을 위해:

너가 사용하고 있다 것 을 첫째로 확인하십시요:
Project64 과 최신 서비스 팩의 최신판.
어떻게를 위해 청소하기 위하여 사용자 설명서 다시 설치한다 것 을) 과태plugins(모든Jabo's)과 디폴트 설정 (보십시요.
GoodN64에 그들을 검사해서 좋은 롬 . (사용자 설명서안에 참고를>보아 롬을 확인한).
최신 운영 체계 갱신 (를 포함하여 DirectX) 및 너의 기계설비 (nVidia,ATI, 창조적인등등 ) 을 위해 운전사.
모든 상기를 하기다음에, 너의 문제가 아직도 해결하지 않으면:
너의 질문이 이미 응답되면 보기 위하여Project64Readme의 사용자 설명서,GameFAQ (포함되는 모든 3) 및 온라인FAQ을 검사하십시요.
너의 화제가 이미 토론되면 보는 "제목= " "smilieid="141"/>FORUM수색을 사용하십시요.
모든 상기를 하기다음에, 너가 아직도 배치한것을 필요로 하면:
너가 할 수 있는다 처럼 명확하게 영어로, 쓰십시요.
우리들에게 우리가 필요로 하는 모든 정보를 제공하십시요: 체계spec(중앙 처리 장치, 창, 비디오 카드, 운전사,DirectX, 등등), 롬 좋은 이름, 너가 변화한 어떤 조정. screenshot(그리고/또한 국가는을 제외하고) 아주 도움이 될 수 있는다.
너가 새로운 실을 시작해야 하면, 주십시요 그것에게 의미심장한 제목 (예를들면 "[문제]안에[게임]", 아니다 "도움!")을

생각하십시요:
너의 질문이 관련시키는 속임수 이으면,PJ64속임수 공개토론 안에 그것을 두십시요
너에게 회답할 것이다 사람의 최대량은'전문가가 아니다, 그들 이다 너자신 일반 국민. 그들은 실수할 수 있는다!

... 도움을 줘 사람을 위해:
질문을 예를들면 응답하십시요. "너는, 아니다" 해본다 다른 엄으 "을 이 조정"을 변화한것을 필요로 한다.
그것은FAQ, 실, 웹사이트etc.에게 사람을 소개하는것은 그렇는다., 너가 있있으면 좋은 설명은 이미 존재한다.
너가 진짜로 응답을 모르면, 모두 에 배치하지 말라. 사람을 않않으나 교육하지 않는 대답은 정당한 스팸 이다.
화제에 체재! 너의 실에 의하여 벗는 화제가 있기 위하여 그것에는 자극 이다.

이 실의 나머지는 규칙의 면담, 너를 위해 무엇이든 발전하기 위하여 읽어야 하지 않는다 이다!

마지막으로, 공개토론을, 거기서 있는다 어떤 지적인 사람 여기 즐기십시요

Portuguese:
As seguintes réguas aplicam-se a todos. Quebrá-los pode resultar em uma proibição permanente, significando que você não poderá afixar aqui outra vez.

NÃO

Peça ROM (jogos comerciais), diga a povos onde começar as ROM, ou peça que os povos contatem-no fora do forum.
Faça um pedido da característica, pergunte quando a versão seguinte está saindo, ou peça-o código de fonte.
Pergunte como jogar um jogo (visita gamefaqs.com preferivelmente).
Discuta a ferragem, os jogos ou os outros emuladores exceto onde relacionado specificaly a Project64.
Pergunte porque é bad lento ou de looks/sounds se você estiver abaixo das especs. do mínimo (veja o manual de usuário).
Insulte povos sem razão, anuncie qualquer coisa, ou o Spam.
Afixe a mesma coisa a mais de um forum (alguém observará).
Esta linha é o único lugar que eu quero ver CAPITAIS do BLOCO!
Acessórios do abuso. Somente limas relevantes do borne.

GUIDELINES...
... para os povos que necessitam a ajuda:

Certifique-se primeiramente que você se está usando:
A VERSÃO ATUAL de Project64 e o SERVIÇO o mais atrasado EMBALAM.
Plugins do DEFEITO (todo o Jabo) e AJUSTES de DEFEITO (veja que manual de usuário para que como limpe reinstala).
ROM BOAS, fazendo a varredura d com GoodN64. (veja a referência > verificando as ROM no manual de usuário).
Os updates OS MAIS ATRASADOS do OS (DirectX including) e excitadores para sua ferragem (nVidia, ATI, etc. creativo).
Se, após ter feito todo o acima, seu problema não for reparado ainda:
Verifique o Project64 Readme, manual de usuário, GameFAQ (todos os 3 incluídos) e o FAQ em linha para ver se sua pergunta for respondida já.
Use "título =" a BUSCA de />FORUM "smilieid="141 " para ver se seu tópico for discutido já.
Se, após ter feito todo o acima, você necessitar ainda afixar:
Escreva por favor em inglês, tão claramente como você pode.
Dê-nos toda a informação que nós necessitamos: sistema especs. (processador central, Windows, cartão video, excitadores, DirectX, etc.), nome bom da ROM, alguns ajustes que você mudar. Um screenshot (e/ou o estado excepto) podem ser muito úteis.
Se você tiver que começar uma linha nova, dê-lhe um título significativo (por exemplo "[ problema ] em [ jogo ]", não "ajuda!")

Recorde por favor:
Se sua pergunta for fraude relacionada, ponha-a no forum das fraudes PJ64
A maioria dos povos que lhe responderão não são ' peritos, eles são povos ordinários como yourself. Podem fazer erros!

... para os povos que dão a ajuda:
responda à pergunta por exemplo. "você necessita mudar este ajuste", não "tenta um outro emu".
é aprovado consultar povos ao FAQ, às linhas, aos Web site etc.., se você souber uma explanação boa existe já.
se você realmente não souber a resposta, por favor não afixe em tudo. Respondem quais não ajudam ou para educar povos seja Spam justo.
permaneça no tópico! é irritante ter seu tópico fora feito exame linha.

O descanso desta linha é para a discussão das réguas, você não tem que ler para promover!

Última, aprecíe o forum, lá são alguns povos inteligentes aqui

Should I keep going?

Yes. I'm wating too the norwegian part of this text!!!

death rin VR

I've got loads of questions about the rules (i hope i don't break any of the rules, i do really understand a englisch languge not a lots of):

1. Where i can find the latests roms ?
2. When is the next version of Project 64 coming out ?
3. How do i play Tetris ? I have no clue what to do in this game !!
4. My Double-Speed CD Drive is fast as hell, man !
5. All my roms don't work. The look very bad and are really slow. I have a Pentium 1 with 66 Mhz an 16 MB Ram. Can you help me please ?
6. Please buy anything you'll find at amazon.com, you bastards.
7. Maybe i should use some other forums in here to get my answers...
8. WHAT IS GOING ON GUYS ?
9. How can i attach 100 MB Files to a post like this ?
10. I really need help with some Roms. I use PJ 64, Version 0.0.1 and all my Roms are "bad". How can i run them ?
11. I don't have windows, just DOS. How can i run the games ?
12. Wieso geht mein Project 64 immer so langsam ? Was ist da los ?

:ph34r:

btw: The German translation is funny as hell and makes almost no sense at all.

PsyMan

Just Another Wacko ;)
irvingerardo said:
Hey!
I need to know how to download games from Project 64 or somewhere else. Plus, do I need any plug-ins to play them?
roflmao... Very funny post :evil: :evil: :evil:

Allnatural

irvingerardo said:
Hey!
I need to know how to download games from Project 64 or somewhere else. Plus, do I need any plug-ins to play them?
Heh, posted in the Rules thread. How delightfully ironic.

xamenus

Smiff said:
[*]GOOD ROMs, by scanning them with GoodN64. (see Reference > Verifying ROMs in User Manual).
I was just browsing through this thread, and I noticed that the link to GoodN64 should probably be changed to something like http://emutalk.net/forumdisplay.php?f=82 because you will be directed to an old version of GoodN64 with Smiff's link. :) There may be some more links in that post that need to be updated, too. ;)

Last edited: