What's new

Rice's beta 2.. feedback/compat

flow``

flow``
I got bored and thought i'd start a little list of issues and resolutions.. so here's as far as i've gotten:

A Bug's Life (U) [!] = Use Normal combiner for intro/menu, then Alpha blender for in-game.
Aerofighter's Assualt (U) [!] = Res Issue.
Aerogauge (U) [!] = minor: Bar at bottom flashes white at beginning of race. (didnt attempt to fix)
Aidyn Chronicles - The First Mage (U) [!] = Flashing at intro, invisible players, lots of problems
All Star Tennis '99 (U) [!] = Intro images are blocky, Game Menu has a few errors
All-Star Baseball 2000 (U) [!] = Turn on "Disable Combiner", minor gfx (Shadows @ intro?) and text, backdrop (works

on recomp or interp now.)
All-Star Baseball 99 (U) [!] = Turn on "Disable Combiner" IN-GAME (not before you launch the rom). many gfx errors
Armorinies - Project S.W.A.R.M. (U) [!] = Perfect
Army Men - Air Combat (U) [!] = Turn on "Disable Combiner" IN-GAME (as you spawn) /intro pics are chopped
Army Men - Sarge's Heroes (U) [!] = Turn on "Normal Combiner" IN-GAME (as you spawn)
Army Men - Sarge's Heroes 2 (U) [!] = Turn on "Normal Combiner" IN-GAME (as you spawn)
Asteriods Hyper 64 (U) [!] = lost controls at "retry/ignore memory pack" screen.. weird
Automobili Lamborghini (U) [!] = Perfect

I wasn't able to correctly get BK's frame buffer setting right for some reason. maybe someone can tell me what to use? :)

ah.. specs..

Win2k w/ sp3 + all updates (dx 8.1b ect.)
Nvidia gf2 ultra 64 meg ddr w/ 30.82 det's (whlq)
on pj64 1.5 beta 1 w/ rice's rsp
athlon xp 1600+

Duncan

N64 Addict
Aidyn Chronicles - The First Mage (U) [!]: problems are due to you CANT disable Display List Culling in this plugin (which fixes those problems), but can with Jabo's.

Asteriods Hyper 64 (U) [!], did you try restarting the rom?, i notice with this plugin that you have to restart the emu periodicly (restarting every few times you run roms), but Asteriods Hyper plays perfect here, and theres no more "slow down" when destroying asteroids like with Jabo's D3D.

Automobili Lamborghini (U) [!], with 1964 both versions dont work with default settings.

I also notice while making the Ini that Region does make a difference, as in alot of cases the (U) version is supported better than the (E), as the (E) versions seem to have alot of problems the (U) doesnt.