What's new

MOHAA uninstall problems

L

Lachp30

ARHH!

Okay, heres the thing. I went to the video store and hired Medel of honour allied aussult and installed it. I had to take it back, but since it was so fun i went and bought it from the store. From my bought copy, i installed it, but when i go to play it it says i have the wrong disk. I tryed to uninstall it, and that worked, and then i tryed to uninstall the video store version, and it just goes from 0% to 100% in 1 second and does not uninstall it. Should i just delete any trace of the game and re-install it from my bought copy?

Thanks

thine_impalor

Local spammer
yes u could delete the game and then search the registry for any moh:aa entries, usually in the HKEY_USERS folder and delete ALL values found for mohaa, just search for them.....
just out of curiosity.....when it said wrong disk, u DID put in cd1 again rite? cuz the game finishes installing on cd2(if i remember rite) and then u put in cd1.....just wondering.....:D

OP
L

Lachp30

:D

Yes..i used CD1, but i'm unsure as to how to find the registy and delete it:eek:

OP
M

mann

start---->run---->Regedit---->HK_CurrentUser ETC and delete values

OP
L

Lachp30

AHHH!

If ''Regedit'' had anything to do with DOS, then im just going to sit down and cry because ''DOS'' scares me!

OP
L

Lachp30

What the hell?...ive posted four threads and still it says im on 83 posts!

OP
L

Lachp30

But what if i go and delete something i shouldn't?

thine_impalor

Local spammer
back up ur registry...
thats start-->run--->regedit-->file menu--->export--->type a filename
now if u delete something u shouldn't have, u can just click on the backup registry thing and everything will be brought back to normal......

Romboy

http://www.stormfront.org
You might try if possible reinstalling the game without uninstalling it, then you could try to uninstalling it and see if that works. I suggest trying to do this first then try the registry later after that.