What's new

Little Link Trying to Kick it With The Big Dogs ;)

cooliscool

Nintendo Zealot
Zelda: OOT Cheat Shots :)

damn i'm having so much fun with this game in pj64 along with the cheats :) made 3 shots i thought were pretty cool :) one question though. i have the levitate cheat on, i heard u need to press "L" for it to work, but it does nothing. does it only work in dungeons? to the shots: :pj64: :pj64: :pj64:

Last edited:
OP
C

cooliscool

Nintendo Zealot
:pj64: this game looks better on my low spec pc than it does on my real n64! thanks alot evoodoo, glide64, pj64, cheats team, et cetera, for giving me this oppurtunity :)

OP
C

cooliscool

Nintendo Zealot
hehe, thanks to the updated codes from the gentlemen, i can float. shot description: this may hurt.. :bunny:

OP
C

cooliscool

Nintendo Zealot
complete overhead view of lake hylia - anton, i can try to get one of kokiri forest if you'd like :)

OP
C

cooliscool

Nintendo Zealot
ok here's some shots of non-standard tunic colors. Brown and Black :) also, you can use levitate at any time i.e. cutscenes, while playing the ocarina, etc... really cool! :)

OP
C

cooliscool

Nintendo Zealot
another shot :pj64: more coming when i discover more fun things to do with the codes.:D this time shots @ 800x600 because i found it has little to no performance hit opposed to 640x480. strange.:inlove:

Anchel

The Xpaniard
Since nobody said anything, I'll say it.
NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNICE!!!!!!!!!!!!
Also, I'd like to say that I'm finally back to Emutalk after a long stay in the USA.