What's new

Does this thing work?

AIPER666

Here, in Italy, I've bought the console (with VMC, JOYPAD, VGA box, shenmue 2) for 70 euro. It's cheap, not? ;)

Malcolm

Not a Moderator
I got a DC a few months ago for $25, and I got a box full of games (+60) for another $50. Haven't really opened the box yet, I don't really like consoles.

JuGz

Heavy Metal Master
damn you malcom!!! ;)

I bought a dc 2 months ago with 2 joypads (one not original tho) 1 vmc and 1 game for 80€ in italy too.. it's really cheap and it worths the price!!
:inlove:

AIPER666

I bought a dc 2 months ago with 2 joypads (one not original tho) 1 vmc and 1 game for 80€ in italy too.. it's really cheap and it worths the price!!

Yeah! Dreamcast RuLEZ!!!! :thumbsup:

Stezo2k

S-2K
yea u cant beat it :) i paid £100 about 1 &1/2 years ago still worth it tho :D u cant beat emus that are selfboot either :D

Stez

RPGlover12

Holy Shit and i was gonna buy dream cast for 150$ guess am gonna see malcom store to buy it from there ;) This is a must buy system ;)

Stezo2k

S-2K
RPGlover12 said:
Holy Shit and i was gonna buy dream cast for 150$ guess am gonna see malcom store to buy it from there ;) This is a must buy system ;)

definatly, its best emulation console (apart from the exception of X-BOX) and theres a hell of a lot of really excellent games available for it, and its so cheap.

Its stoped me from buying a ps2 or X-Box. Think ill get a ps2 when the prices drop a bit ;)

Stez

RPGlover12

Stezo2k said:
RPGlover12 said:

definatly, its best emulation console (apart from the exception of X-BOX) and theres a hell of a lot of really excellent games available for it, and its so cheap.

Its stoped me from buying a ps2 or X-Box. Think ill get a ps2 when the prices drop a bit ;)

Stez
yeah i tried sonic adventure 2 it was really great there was an rpg game for it its hell great i dont remember its name though since there are many rpg games for that system ;) i will get ya its name later its about a guy his father died and he tries to take revenge or somethin like that though ;) but the game really really really really really really 0wns anybody remember its name remind me ;)

jvolel

Destoryer of worlds
Malcolm said:
I got a DC a few months ago for $25, and I got a box full of games (+60) for another $50. Haven't really opened the box yet, I don't really like consoles.
Haven't really opened the box yet, I don't really like consoles.

er then why did you buy it o_O