What's new

Problem with GoldenEye 007

Atrus of Dni

Forgive me if this kind of a thread is forbidden, but I thought I would try posting this here before actually emailing a programmer.

I have been having a problem with GoldenEye 007 on Nemu64, with the version 3 INI file. (Though this problem was constant throughout all INI upgrades.) Once you are able to move around in the game (menu, gameplay, etc), the game would always move 'up' when I want it to go 'down'.

At first, I thought it was a problem simply in the menu, where you select the folders. But I had got through that area of the game and found that it even does it during gameplay; you try to go backwards and it walks you forward.

As I said before, this has happened for quite some time, and I've finally got enough courage to ask if anyone else has had problems of this kind and if there's anything I can do about it.

Chehv shehmtee,
Atrus of Dni

-----

"Now I am at rest, understanding that in Books, and Ages, and life, the ending can never truely be written."

Lillymon

Ninja Princess
Did you also notice the corrupted textures (silver with the New Combiner) and awful speed? Nemu64 0.7a has abysmal support for Goldeneye 007. Use Project64 or 1964 instead.

Stezo2k

S-2K
or even better run it with ultraHLE, and if u aint got a voodoo card get a glide wrapper such as evoodooxp. works great on ultra, with good speed too :D