What's new

plugin pack?

2bzy4ne1

Mmmmm....Beeeeerrrr
Would it be a good idea to put all the n64 plugins in a plugin pack like Aldo did with the psx plugins? There seems to be a lot of those "which plugin works best?" and "where can I get (x) plugin?" questions and putting them into one file could make things easier for many.

Smiff

Emutalk Member
Anyone doing this should have permission from every author, or at least not include plugins from packages explicitly not allowing modifications to their archive (e.g. Jabo's)

On principle i don't think this is a good idea, it would require very frequent maintenance to avoid any part being out of date and increase bandwidth use through uneeded and duplicate plugin downloads. I also believe it would not be beneficial to users; emulator plugins are not like e.g. Photoshop plugins, where you just bung as many as you like in a folder, rather you are likely to cause problems doing this.

Last edited:

Martin

Administrator
I have to agree with Smiff here, it could be very hard to maintain. Besides, you always have the up to date releases available at NeSC and Emu64. :)