What's new

Super smash brothers hidden characters

Drakkus

Every time SSB is finished, the game pops up a strange screen with a target, and a little box in the corner. One of the hidden characters is *supposed* to appear, and you have to beat them to unlock them.. But, nogo.. Anyone have a fix, or alternatively, a savegame with all the characters?

Thanks in advance.

truffles

A Pixelating Eskimo
hmmm...

wow cool!

im glad people play ssb on nemu :)

great eh?

well... i believe this is a known problem... and a simple save load should do the trick...

well i havent tried this myself...

but here goes...

the url to get saved games is :

http://www.dextrose.com/dx_section_c2t.htm

and you would download the save file...
unzip it to where you usually save games...

and... whooping... i hope it works.....

i hope this helps.. b/c im no master of this... infact master of nothing :(

well...
continue to enjoy nemu... :)

and feel free to reply if you more support... and i will try to help you!

untill then... have a good life :)

rtb

you can only get luigi without a saved game or cheats. in pj64 u can get em all, but it has the problem of temporary freezes. it's annoying that if u want to pull of sumthing, freeze, ur dead.
but nemu has the problem of freezing permanently. choose the one u like the best.

i have wwf wrestlemania 2000(doesn't run on pj64:)) but it runs slow while i got a good computer. 20 fps max...
my specs are :
1ghz p3 cpu
384 ram
nvidia tnt(2?) 32 ram
HOW?
oh and this is my first post here.:D

Tesla-Guy

The target screen is supposed to be a credit screen. The target exists and if you press "z" over a name then details appear. nemu freezes there though. Never tried it myself on nemu, but if you press "start" button credits go super fast, so you may appear to fight the character.

rtb

nope that doesn't work, i tried that about 20 times...
the first name never shows up so there's the problem. :(

Tesla-Guy said:
The target screen is supposed to be a credit screen. The target exists and if you press "z" over a name then details appear. nemu freezes there though. Never tried it myself on nemu, but if you press "start" button credits go super fast, so you may appear to fight the character.

Gorxon

Administrator
I have the savegame that gives you all characters and the secret level....dunno if it works on both pal and us tho....

rtb

it works!
every thing is there: secret characters, secret level, sound test, item switch, only the scores are low:D
i'm gonna make em all 1 mil or higher!

Gorxon

Administrator
Nice!

I knew it worked on some versions since used it with my version :)

I just had it laying on my hd, from the old page i ran, NemuZONE. :D

:nemu:

rtb

i use the us version, and check this out:
i used to have a 450 mhz p3 cpu, ssb ran on half speed, then a lightning bolt hit the computer... so i got a p3 1 ghz and 3x more Ram. ssb now runs at FULL speed!:D < this happened about a year ago...
:cool: :cool:
:nemu: :pj64: rule.

Gorxon

Administrator
Hehe...

I have a 700mhz Athlon and a geforce card....SSB runs smooooth on it :cool:

The extra level on SSB is really cool!

But...is it me or does jiggypuff suck? He/She/It doesn't do anything useful! :alien:

rtb

i don't like the extra level, the cpu always fight where u can't see em, but it's cool with dk doing down+b below the left pipe:D

jigglipuff does suck but he has few good moves :
up+a in air - excellent juggling move
down+b when ur touching the opponent - 20% and shoots the opponent to death , the bad thing is u sleep for 5 sec...
and got 1047591 points with luigi - First million.
Gorxon said:
Hehe...

I have a 700mhz Athlon and a geforce card....SSB runs smooooth on it :cool:

The extra level on SSB is really cool!

But...is it me or does jiggypuff suck? He/She/It doesn't do anything useful! :alien:

rtb

i used to play on half speed... check my post about the shocking story of The Speedup!;)