Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: UltraHLE

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by aprentice
    Smiff needs to stop comparing every emu to pj64, its getting really annoying.
    actually, HE compared it, and I replied with a valid point. The number of people who don't read a thread before replying has always been really annoying.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Smiff, may I just say something?

Shut the **** up.

This thread is just repeating the same old arguement interspersed with you being a smartass and everyone telling you what I am now.

No, this arguement is dead. And you're exuming the corpse. Stop it.
    "Just remember, I'm the best. There's no one out there who can defeat me."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ok, i have to jump to smiffs defence here... wtf!!! being a smartass?!

Later posted: "Project64 is running Goldeneye at 20fps for me"
    Smiff posted: "this is a known issue for this game in Project64"

i'd say thats more helpful than anything, especially when someone else origioanlly drew up the comparison...

so he made that point, and you claim he's being a smartass? am i just missing something here or doesnt it strike everyone else as extremley moronic, all the smiff bashing that goes on around here!

As for the argument, im not gonna get into it but lilly savage if you don't wanna read about it ffs don't read, go whinge somewhere else!

and i just wanna add, this isnt a flame, but more a vent... comments like "shut the **** up" when someone is trying to be helpful are uncalled for
    Disclaimer: Any views expressed in the above post under the psuedonym "sytaylor" are entirely subjective and do not reflect the views of any business, company or entity associated with Simon Taylor. The use, copying of or editing of any materials within this post for professional purposes without written permission is stricly prohibitted under the UK Right of Privacy as provided in the Human Rights Act 1998 and the European Convention on Human Rights: Article 10 ECHR. Any attempt to use the information herin shall be subject to the Data Protection Act and Freedom of Information act, with damages being saught for defamation. This disclaimer applies to all text, images or media on this domain.

You have been warned.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I'm not talking about this topic in particular. I'm talking about Dominiator (finally locked) topic that's in the SupraHLE forum now. He was acting like UltraHLE would destroy Project64 or something...

Oh, and feel free to direct your flames in this direction. The topic will get locked faster that way.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    actually smiff is the smartass.. by unlocked, posting, and re-locking the thread in the suprahle board to get in the last word.

smiff is a ****head, we know it, accept it, now lets move on.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    better a smartass than a *******.

Yeah i could make my answers "nicer", but sometimes can't be bothered... i'm not here to make friends... people who appreciate a straight answer can respect what i say... either way it's better than the endless bull**** in other forums.

Now if you find one of my answers that's wrong (as opposed to one you don't like, or isn't worded quite right for you), get back to me.

I created this forum BTW. So yeah, uHLE is really 'threatening' to me.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Smiff, you dont need to make friends, but your hostile attitude doesnt fly well with most of us here. Try to be a bit more friendly and keep the enviroment a friendly community for the sake of martin

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    My last post here, this deserves a response.

Originally posted by Smiff
    better a smartass than a *******.
    Both irritating and pointless. I hate them all with equal venom.

Yeah i could make my answers "nicer", but sometimes can't be bothered... i'm not here to make friends... people who appreciate a straight answer can respect what i say... either way it's better than the endless bull**** in other forums.
    I'm all for honesty. I'm not for re-opening topics that are already decending into spam. That wasn't 'not being bothered', that was just intentionally mean to everybody.

Now if you find one of my answers that's wrong (as opposed to one you don't like, or isn't worded quite right for you), get back to me.
    'UltraHLE is pointless. Everyone should ignore this and concentrate on Project64'

The sum of what you've been saying constantly. What if we don't want to. What if we happen to like UltraHLE? What if Dominator wants to keep going on SupraHLE? UltraHLE is still a great emulator and I'm sure Project64 will keep going even if I prefer UltraHLE for some games...

I created this forum BTW. So yeah, uHLE is really 'threatening' to me.
    Perhaps it is. Perhaps you created this forum so you could put everyone off using UltraHLE and then close it.

In conclusion: Lay off UltraHLE. You may not see any point in using this old, tired emulator, but lots of people disagree. So leave us in peace will you?

Addemum: Oh, Goldeneye 007? CF=3 makes it jerky as heck in Project64. UltraHLE/SupraHLE? Smooth as pure gold, except for occasional DList errors. But you don't want that fixed, do you?
    Last edited by Lillymon; July 21st, 2002 at 10:40.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    yea too right m8 i couldnt of said it beter myself i have no idea why that spiff dude is a mod. i understand spiffs feelings about ultra, Pj64 is a gr8 emulator but i still prefer ultra because it plays all my fave games at full speed even on a 300mhz pc

Stez
    Last edited by Stezo2k; July 21st, 2002 at 14:19.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I think we can settle this argument in a more gentlemanly manner..

EMULATORS AT DAWN !!!

BACK TO BACK....TEN PACES....TURN AND EMULATE WITH YOUR WEAPON OF CHOICE.......SMIFF WITH HIS PJ64 IN HIS SEQUINED HOLSTER VS. THE REST OF THE WESTERN HEMISPHERE (and Cricklewood), WITH THEIR PUMP-ACTION UHLE, IN A RENDERING DUEL TO THE DEATH.

I think I can get Don king interested, and maybe even Radio Northampton.

CAN YOU SMELL WHAT THE UHLE IS EMULATING !!!!!!

Nurse....it's time for my medication again I think
    Last edited by DeadRabbit; July 21st, 2002 at 18:17.
    Windows XP (home).
    C.P.U=P4 2.0 Ghz
    VIDEO=Geforce 4 MX 440
    RAM=256 DDR
    SOUNDCARD=Professor Stephen Hawkins speechbox wired to Prologic system.

THE GOOD NEWS: Saddam Hussain is facing the death penalty.

THE BAD NEWS: David Beckham's taking it.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast