What's new

Download speed

jessman1988

Banned
pffft. I'm not banned anymore. It was a simple mistake and problem that got fixed. Anyways, what IS Martin's connection? I really want to know, because so far, I don't believe that it's possible to get a FREE connection at that speed. Well, I'm finally at around 27KBPS but it's still not fast enough, lol.

Martin

Administrator
jessman1988 said:
pffft. I'm not banned anymore. It was a simple mistake and problem that got fixed. Anyways, what IS Martin's connection? I really want to know, because so far, I don't believe that it's possible to get a FREE connection at that speed. Well, I'm finally at around 27KBPS but it's still not fast enough, lol.
That's real, real old, check the date of the post. I was on a shared 100Mbit/s connection through my University, and it was completely free. My current connection isn't quite as fast, but it's dedicated 10Mbit/s so it's not too shabby. It's free as well. :)

jessman1988

Banned
hm....well, still.........what kind of connection is it. what good is the speed if we don't know what you're using to get there? i'm sorry. i'm just a poor, 256k DSL guy right now, but hey, it's better than 56k, lol.

Edgeways

Unreal Fanatic
my highest is 500-600kb/s might have been faster, i wudnt know, i leave it on when im not there.

you see how he skillfully blacked out what he was downloading there..makes one wonder.....

um anyway, is that shareaza? (talking to martin)