Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Is this Glide "error" normal?

J|_|5T 7H4T!!!

SomE thIngs neVEr CHanGe,
    just be part of them... piece of cake!.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Yes, It is just letting you know it cannot be drawn in windowed, if you have evoodoo, hit ALT + Enter to enter Windowed mode, You will not be able to use fullscreen just yet...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Is there a key combo to switch eVoodoo from windowed to fullscreen while the emu is running?
    Mmmh I'm thirsty.
    I don't think you should drink that. It looks bad for you.
    Nonsense, it makes me feel great, smarter, more agressive. . . . I feel like I could . . . like I could . . .
    TAKE OVER THE WORLD !!!

????????????????????????? Doomulation's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by zorbid
    Is there a key combo to switch eVoodoo from windowed to fullscreen while the emu is running?
    Don't you know anything?
    Alt+Enter goes to fullscreen!
    It even instructs you how to do! Pressing it again, returns to windowed mode!

Next time: RTFM and read the instructions!
    Atashi wa juu-yon-sai no onna no ko! Atashi no namae wa Miizuki. Yurushiku ne!
    Nani? Atashi o shinjirimasen desu ka? Baka!
    "You're all doomed! Doomed, I say! Hehe... are we approaching the end of the world?"

shikata ga kaite aru - "the instructions are written above"
    Need to download GoodN64 or instructions to use it? Need to check if it's a good or bad rom?
    Download: Glide64 | Hacktarux's wrapper

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Read my ****ing posts.
    With glide64+eVoodoo, Alt+enter switches between the screen posted above and the gfx, windowed, or in fullscreen, in accordance with the eVoodoo(econtrol) setting.

What I ask is if there is any way to make eVoodoo go from Windowed to fullscreen with a key combo when the emulator is running. I know how to do it otherwise.
    Mmmh I'm thirsty.
    Nonsense, it makes me feel great, smarter, more agressive. . . . I feel like I could . . . like I could . . .
    TAKE OVER THE WORLD !!!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Not 100% sure of what you mean Zorbid, but what I would do is use the mouse pointer to click inside the application, and then use the Alt+Enter method.

Me I just have it set to enter Full Screen immediately upon loading the rom (seems more stable then).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    In the latest eVoodoo you can choose to play the games in windowed mode.

So when you press alt+enter as glide64 asks you to, the emulator remains in windowed mode, and displays the gfx in the window. Pressing alt+enter once again switches back to the screen posted above.

I know (I can read hopefully) how to make eVoodoo go to fullscreen mode, but what I want to know is if it is possible to do it when playing. I've tried to do it through the control panel while PJ was running. I had to press alt+enter twice, the first frame appeared in fullscreen, then eVoodoo crashed. I assume it is not possible at all, but I wanted to be sure.
    Mmmh I'm thirsty.
    TAKE OVER THE WORLD !!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    i know what you mean zorbid, but i dont think thats possible because the option to change from fullscreen to windowed is in the evoodoo control, not the emulator.
    if it wasnt for the sunday paper, i would have nothing to look forward to on saturday nights