What's new

Is this Glide "error" normal?

CpU MasteR

omg h4x
Yes, It is just letting you know it cannot be drawn in windowed, if you have evoodoo, hit ALT + Enter to enter Windowed mode, You will not be able to use fullscreen just yet...

zorbid

Is there a key combo to switch eVoodoo from windowed to fullscreen while the emu is running?

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
zorbid said:
Is there a key combo to switch eVoodoo from windowed to fullscreen while the emu is running?
Don't you know anything?
Alt+Enter goes to fullscreen! :cry:
It even instructs you how to do! Pressing it again, returns to windowed mode!

Next time: RTFM and read the instructions!

zorbid

:angry: Read my fucking posts.
With glide64+eVoodoo, Alt+enter switches between the screen posted above and the gfx, windowed, or in fullscreen, in accordance with the eVoodoo(econtrol) setting.

What I ask is if there is any way to make eVoodoo go from Windowed to fullscreen with a key combo when the emulator is running. I know how to do it otherwise.

Trotterwatch

Not 100% sure of what you mean Zorbid, but what I would do is use the mouse pointer to click inside the application, and then use the Alt+Enter method.

Me I just have it set to enter Full Screen immediately upon loading the rom (seems more stable then).

zorbid

In the latest eVoodoo you can choose to play the games in windowed mode.

So when you press alt+enter as glide64 asks you to, the emulator remains in windowed mode, and displays the gfx in the window. Pressing alt+enter once again switches back to the screen posted above.

I know (I can read hopefully) how to make eVoodoo go to fullscreen mode, but what I want to know is if it is possible to do it when playing. I've tried to do it through the control panel while PJ was running. I had to press alt+enter twice, the first frame appeared in fullscreen, then eVoodoo crashed. I assume it is not possible at all, but I wanted to be sure.

Pauncho

i know what you mean zorbid, but i dont think thats possible because the option to change from fullscreen to windowed is in the evoodoo control, not the emulator.