What's new

Downloads (0.6)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jabo

Emulator Developer
0.50 Beta 1

Note - this thread is used for posting versions, not feedback, if you'd like to post, please start a new thread, or reply to an existing one

Last edited:
OP
Jabo

Jabo

Emulator Developer
the biggest complaint received was about the problems people had in 16-bit color on older video cards, this should be fixed now

other than that, Super2XSai by Kreed is now implemented, 50% scanlines, bug fixes here and there, and more cheats

0.50 Beta 2

OP
Jabo

Jabo

Emulator Developer
This is the release for the 0.50 series. The big things that are new are basically more cheats and nsf-playback was fixed... other than that I tried to just make sure the ui works fine, there was a few small bugs. I'd like to thank the people involved at Emucheats for their support, testing, etc, this release like the last couple wouldn't of happened without them.

Jnes 0.5

Last edited:
OP
Jabo

Jabo

Emulator Developer
new release, started using a new version system since using keywords like beta gets annoying

OP
Jabo

Jabo

Emulator Developer
I polished up the usual round of things, I'm a tweaker what can I say.. screenshots should be working again, bunch of enhancements for Windows XP and multimedia keyboards because these things rock.

One important note, played some kaillera, real swank, but make sure both sides have the same settings for Extended Vertical Blank - this is a core level timing option that affects sync!

Umm I should update the homepage, it's dastardly out of sync, but I have plans for that site later this year..

Enjoy!

OP
Jabo

Jabo

Emulator Developer
One of the new things here is the ability to toggle regions, hopefully this is a good first step toward supporting PAL roms

Other than that usual round of bug fixes, also better input support!

Updated: installer fixed for win98

Last edited:
OP
Jabo

Jabo

Emulator Developer
0.6 released

This is a pretty good release, it has quite a few of the enhancements people requested, not everything, read the docs for the specifics.

I'd like to thank everyone who's given feedback, and specifically IceFox and Nick_kidid0 for doing some early availability testing.

Surely the biggest thing in my mind from this release is the new cheats system, PAR cheats are now supported and in the database. I'd like to thank Gent for all his very good work, this release and the cheat system wouldn't have been possible without him.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.