What's new

Official daedalus d3d 0.08 pre3 compat. list

sk8bloke22

roll for life
yup another one. its soooo much easier easier testing a gfx plugin compared to an emu, lol. anyway, again this is just a useful guide to anyone, and hopefully might even help strmn nrmn a bit. i know wat ur thinking - this guy obviously has too much spare time on his hands...and i do, the weathers bad, i hav nothing to do in the day, blah blah blah.

the official plugin has very different results compared to rice's release. yet there are some obvious improvements such as better 2d texturing, and just some odd bits and bobs. the zelda games are looking near perfect, which is certainly a great thing considering it was daedalus (and tr64) that were the first to emulate MoM, albeit with various issues - just shows how much progress there has been lately. the plugin seems to work better with pj64, although as per usual, i used 1964 (and in some instances used pj64 when 1964 failed). im sure there could be some mistakes, plz tell me and ill update the list.

EDIT: cheers zorbid, i obviously didnt check things through enough :sleepy: . if there are any more mistakes tell me. thnx.

WHOOPS, screwed something up, check the post below for the link to the list, my bad

Last edited:

zorbid

Earthworm Jim (U) [!] is totally(?/) playable form me. There are some problems with 2d objects, but nothing important.

I think that you forgot to remove that...;)
ISSUES:

-D3DERR_OUTOFVIDEOMEMORY error - occurs after playing over a random amount of roms. requires a restart of the emu.
-Video options settings dont save.

Last edited: