What's new

Plz Plz Plz Save State Editor Support!!

jj9ner

PLEASE JABO PLEASE!!

Give us save state editor support for the jnes .sav and .jsX files. All of the NES save state editors are incompatible with Jnes because they worship and are controlled by the dark one.. nesticle, which is buggy as hell.

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
Don't let it go out that you look like a moron.
Don't request things, just give suggestions.
Saying "please, oh please!" sounds to us like begging, which we don't like.

OP
J

jj9ner

Oh, pardon me

I guess I must have stepped out of line there. Thanks for smacking the hammer down there. I thought there might be adults here on this board who have better things to do than to criticize someone for their enthusiasm. Instead I find some kid being a smart *arse* to me, probably because he had a bad day at his high school. Well at least I have command of the english language in my posts. Not to mention a few others...

Quién el jode lo hace piensa que usted es usted bastardo que jode?

Warum macht Sie Sie ein großer Esel Sie nerd fühlen müssen sein?

Potrebbe lo è non capisce qualunque di questo?

Det er fordi De er et retarderer...

Maybe my post should have been more "cool" so I'm "down" with the "w3rd" and the "G-dogs." Something like this...

Yo yo yo yo yo. I gotz ta give a shout out to my man Jabo for putting out such a fine product. This is jj9ner reprezent'n for all the fine mofo wigga's out there who want Jabo to rec'a'nize we gotz ta have some savegame support for Jnes.

Don't be so critical.

Trotterwatch

jj9ner, I thought your initial post was funny (as was your 2nd post), don't let Doomulation annoy you (he's harmless really).

Jabo

Emulator Developer
Take it easy everyone.

As far as the question asked, if people want information on the datastructure Jnes uses for saving states, they can email me and I will gladly provide them with it if they wanted to make these editors for them. I haven't gotten any emails for such a request, or used editors myself, so not sure what to say.

There actually is a "standard" way to do save states on the NES called SNSS for emulators if i remember right, I never really got interested enough to support it since I've had my own just-about-as-good format way before it existed... but ... if I started seeing lots of editors for that I would probably take more interest in using it. most use nesticle's format I would imagine... which isn't documented.