What's new

i need ur help guys

RPGlover12

hey guys
look guys i really need ur help
tommorow is an exam in visual basic and i forgot the codes of how to make a calculator and now tommorow there is an exam to make calculator and other stuff now i can't remember how to make it so if anybody knows , or somebody already has it on his computer , or anybody knows a site that has it source codes just give it to me guys ok
thnxs in advance
oh by the way the calculator has this
0-9 numbers( i use the control array but i dont remember teh code to write)
+ - = \ / * , cos, "." and clear
so plz anybody help me
thnxs again

schibo

Emulator Developer
Assuming you are making a postfix calculator, this shouldn't be hard to do. Open up VB, throw a button on a form.

A control array will be created when you copy/paste one command button into 9 buttons (for 0-9).

Double-click each button in the dev environment, and it will bring you to the code for it. Keep a running total in a variable and output the answer to a text window.

Of course add the +,-,*,/,cos buttons...

OP
RPGlover12

RPGlover12

schibo said:
Is this a prefix calculator or a postfix calculator? This shouldn't be that hard to do. Open up VB, throw a button on a form.

A control array will be created when you copy/paste one command button into 9 buttons (for 0-9).

Double-click each button in the dev environment, and it will bring you to the code for it. Keep a running total in a variable and output the answer to a text window.
I do u know the control array thing and i did do the 9 buttons and stuff but the problem is the code i can't remember it and the other codes i can't remember them if uknow a site for them i will greatly appreciate it

schibo

Emulator Developer
heheh, i hear that..
i have a 1,400-1,700 word paper to write in 7 hours..(no pressure)

Eagle

aka Alshain
lol, I remember doing that. We never had a test on it though. It was pretty simple as I recall.

OP
RPGlover12

RPGlover12

blizz said:
I did it as a coursework for Uni.
like me but the problem is that i lost my notebook that has all the codes but anyway i remember something like that in the code of the control array (label1.caption = label1.caption .........) and i dont remember the rest if anybody knows wat is the rest plz tell me and also the codes of the + - * / \ just tell me one and the rest is easy i will just change teh sign oh by the way dont forget to tell me the = code k
thnxs for ur help guys anyway