What's new

DaedalusD3D8 wip shots

Rice

Emulator Developer
Like to show some shots that you have never seen before.

Need to mention that these shots are not from the Daedalus Graphics Plugin 0.08b-Pre 2, but from my own working in Unofficial DaedalusD3D 0.7b plugin source. I did not see that StrmnNrmn has released his offical plugin 0.08b-pre2 until I have posted these pictures. It will be very good to combine my work with his new source. Anyway, please enjoy these shots from my recent working.

OP
Rice

Rice

Emulator Developer
Almost playable, missing background in the gameplay, all other graphics are good.

OP
Rice

Rice

Emulator Developer
The last one of today, Yoshi still need some days to get it work totally.

Quvack

Nice work :)

It'd great to see all this work with the Daedalus gfx code :) It was sitting there for so long :p

LD.

*poke*
Wow, you WCW/nWo Revenge to work. I'm impressed :)

What sort of hardware are you running it on?

Last edited:

Eddy

I Run This
so how many people are doing their own separate dll's? Why not make 1 and piece everything together? btw rice great to see you make progress. Guess that will take over the 1964ogl

OP
Rice

Rice

Emulator Developer
Reason I select these games to make shots is that they have never been emulated good enough before in any available plugins (not include unreleased versions)., the games themselves maybe not that great, but they are among the hardest to emulate and it is great to show the plugin can emulated them much better now. Tooie is actually working in Jabo's latest DLL with some combiner problems. The compatibility of DaedalusD3D has been improved very much recently.

btw, CoolDaedalus was me.