What's new

DaedalusD3D8 wip shots

OP
Rice

Rice

Emulator Developer
As I remember, Star Craft and RE2 are very tricky to be playable. Not exactly sure now, but I remeber I got them to work only with RSP on, and with Azimer's 0.3old plugin, the game will freeze if using Jabo's DirectSound.

Again, can not remember exactly. But the key is that if you can not get them to work, try different audio plugin, and try to turn RSP on or off.

Eddy

I Run This
yeah starcraft works real good, mario tenins has bad problems. I been trying to find a combination to make it work, but no, it doesnt work at all. Only wit jabo's. It has shadow, framebuffer, alignment, and combiner problems. I provided screenshots a few pages back. Im still trying to get RE2 to work.

sk8bloke22

roll for life
RE2 requires all RSP settings on, and...i think 'smart screen update' and 'alpha blender'. this was tried on 1964.0.8.4

OP
Rice

Rice

Emulator Developer
I am so happy to play Tooie with my plugin, the puzzle pieces are not bad at all. You know what, the pieces are not still images as in Banjo Kazooie, but moving pics and it is using frame buffer.

lasly

Joe Silvera
Rice said:
I am so happy to play Tooie with my plugin, the puzzle pieces are not bad at all. You know what, the pieces are not still images as in Banjo Kazooie, but moving pics and it is using frame buffer.

Dunno How u can reach this puzzle Rice ; even with the latest beta of 1964 the game is freezing before..did u change something to reach this point ? new banjo tooie code implented ?

Because both 1964 rc1 , and 1964 private is freezing my pc..

My pc is buggy ? :)

Last edited:

Hitman

Me too...... gimme gimmeeeee.......
It must be getting close ? I'm checking the news sites and forums every day now ;)

OP
Rice

Rice

Emulator Developer
lasly said:

Dunno How u can reach this puzzle Rice ; even with the latest beta of 1964 the game is freezing before..did u change something to reach this point ? new banjo tooie code implented ?

Because both 1964 rc1 , and 1964 private is freezing my pc..

My pc is buggy ? :)

I know it freezes, but not very badly. If you use [F5] to save periodically and use [F7] to reload it after freeze, it will be not hard for you to play on. You may need to quit 1964, run the game again and then reload the state.

Also remember to save states in multiple slots.

I am using the 1964 private, I have played all the way to level 3.

I should say that Apollo beta plays this game much better, no freeze at all, It is just a little slow on my system. You may wish Azimer to release his Apollo sooner.