What's new

Found A Weird Ssf Emu On Some Spanish Site

(*_*)MARK

SEE YOU L8TER MASTERB8TER
The reason why im posting this is because the file I found runs much faster its an ver006 r1 but runs waaaay better then alpha. Also in the file someone has made this weird front end which runs on different drives e.g.D,E and F. Panzer dragoon nearly runs at full speed.:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D[COLOR=#eeeee]this post is fake[/COLOR]
GUARDIAN_HERO_48FPS.jpg

Heres a picture of me playing guardian hereos at BS speeds. ;)

Last edited:

2fast4u

unless u post where u got it, it doesn't help much. if the site has illegal stuff on it, attach it here :)

OP
(*_*)MARK

(*_*)MARK

Heres the link but it has the bios file with it, but you want it
how long will ths link last :D

SSF EMU {changed by Malcolm :bunny:}

flow``

flow``
i'm pretty sure i've gotten all the released builds of ssf, giri giri, and satourne

except the very early releases of ssf back in the 001 and 002 and a few 003 series

flow``

flow``
i'm not even sure what the hell it does, i looked at it a little bit

basically it executes ssf according to your cd-drive name (d:/ default)

it lets you easily click your cd-rom drive name and region of game you plan to play without er.. "manually" (dont like that word) configing it.

i checked out the INI and thats the only thing i could find different, the rest of the settings seemed defaulted

OP
(*_*)MARK

(*_*)MARK

i kno it a dumb ini frontend thing with no point of it when you can just edit ini yourself. dont really care about that but the speed is pratically double in all games ive tried guardian hereos and panzer dragoon are pratically full speed on my PC. Also i have most of ssf emus and they never ran like this before its nuts:D

2fast4u

erm ... so flow``, what does it improve? what mark sez seems kinda unrealistic (no offense, but really) by looking at what u said is changed. i have no way to try it out before my new comp parts arrive.

flow``

flow``
i dont think it improves anything (from first glance)

you can easily select your regiion and Cd-rom letter and it loads that INI with those settings

other then that i see no difference in ssf itself

sukkie

Banned
(*_*)MARK i emailed you and gave u a private message but u never answered.... i just really want to know the url if u can tell me over the email or something. PLEASE!! I WANT TO PLAY DRAGON FORCE ON MY COMP !! MY SATURN BROKE AND CAN'T GET ANOTHER ONE!!!

OP
(*_*)MARK

(*_*)MARK

Leave me alone newbie :p:p:p and look at my first post then look at the picture and weep:cry::cry::cry: not because its running at 48fps:cry::cry::cry: but its fake:cry::cry::cry:. Also buy a second hand saturn and shut the heck up or wait for megadeath to stop taunting us with pictures and release his wonderful emulator to the public:eek::eek::eek:.