What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

Super Mario 64 hi-res texture pack by Fan [Font]

Roovahlees

This is awesome! In my opinion they look kinda bold and pixelated ,it would be perfect If you could just make them slightly thinner and 4x higher in resolution.:)

Last edited:

Roovahlees

I noticed a couple of chars missing... letter D and the apostrophe.:phone:

Attachments

• font1.jpg
    font1.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 187
  • font2.jpg
    font2.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 201
Last edited:
OP
Fan_fr

Fan_fr

Fan
Thanks for your feedback!
D and apostrophe addresses are different for USA rom (I usually use Europe rom). Fixed!
I choosed to export 2x higher to keep a good performance/quality ratio (I don't have a brand new machine...). I will try to export 4x higher if I have time :)

Roovahlees

Hi !

Just a minor miss.The right arrow for the C buttons and the comma in the score menu.

Attachments

• sm64-fix.jpg
    sm64-fix.jpg
    128.3 KB · Views: 191
  • mario-64-fix2.jpg
    mario-64-fix2.jpg
    126.3 KB · Views: 201
Last edited: