spotanjo3

Features

CPU Recompiler/JIT (x86-64 and AArch64)
Hardware (D3D11 and OpenGL) and software rendering
Upscaling and true colour (24-bit) in hardware renderers
"Fast boot" for skipping BIOS splash/intro
Save state support
Windows, Linux, highly experimental macOS support
Supports bin/cue images, raw bin/img files, and MAME CHD formats.
Direct booting of homebrew executables
Digital and analog controllers for input (rumble is forwarded to host)
Qt and SDL frontends for desktop
Qt frontend has graphical configuration, and controller binding
Automatic content scanning - game titles/regions are provided by redump.org
System Requirements

A CPU faster than a potato.

For the hardware renderers, a GPU capable of OpenGL 3.0/OpenGL ES 3.0/Direct3D 11 Feature Level 10.0 and above. So, basically anything made in the last 10 years or so.
SDL-compatible game controller (e.g. XB360/XBOne)

main-qt.png

Here: https://github.com/stenzek/duckstation

Windows building: https://www94.zippyshare.com/v/fRItIexu/file.html

MacOS building: You have to build it yourself because of exec files. It cannot be moved anywhere if you know what I am talking about. No application (.app file) available just yet. He is working on it.

Last edited:
OP
spotanjo3

spotanjo3

This is a good post ant the features that you write are perfect but why I struggle building my own PSX Emulator when now you have just go to some website and download it with only one click. This building the emulator through DuckStation if I'm correct is by yourself the ones who love to do that kind of thing. For the ones like me who don't know that much things just download the emulator and play the games :) :)

I am quite not sure what you are talking about. Is there something I can do to help you with your problem ?

EmuFan

Emulation Fanatic
I like it. It has a romlist (Looking at you, ePSXe), is a breeze to set up, and has a pleasant interface, two, even. Compatibility seems solid. This may be my go-to emulator for PS1 games from now on, I really like what I'm seeing.