What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

clay fighters sculptors cut wip

LyonHrt

Dcemu.co.uk guy
Thought i'd announce a texture pack that didn't think was possible...For the n64 version of clay fighters sculptor cut which includes more characters over the original version.

So this version is possible because of ai upscaling, using my own training model to improve this game.
Right now its very much in alpha due to missing the alternative colours and being the first upscale, so some texture might not look right at all, but is a base for improvements, where i intend to work on individual characters, and backgrounds to improve the fidelity and keep the original clay look.
This is a massive texture pack where the sprites have been broken up, and currently 25,000 textures have been worked on

Oh and how about an alpha download? warning its a pretty big texture pack

Anyway onto some screenshots

Attachments

• GLideN64_Clayfighter_SC_011.jpg
    GLideN64_Clayfighter_SC_011.jpg
    107.3 KB · Views: 325
  • GLideN64_Clayfighter_SC_005.jpg
    GLideN64_Clayfighter_SC_005.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 247
  • GLideN64_Clayfighter_SC_001.jpg
    GLideN64_Clayfighter_SC_001.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 346