What's new

Resident Evil 0 Emulator Issue #10129

Status
Not open for further replies.

Black Zero

I need to post this here!

I don't know if any of the Dolphin staff is on these forums now days but if there is anyone else being a member at their forums then please forward this to them.

This issue is what I want to mention:
https://bugs.dolphin-emu.org/issues/10129 - Resident Evil 0 GBZP08 crashes at certain events

This issue have been open for around 2 years and the issue is happening because "Idle Skipping" being ON
There used to be an option in old Dolphin called "Enable Idle Skipping" ON/OFF

For Resident Evil 0 not to crash this option needs to be OFF.

I get reinstating options is out of the question but can't there be a hidden game ini option to toggle "Idle Skipping"

So the message/request I want to forward to the Dolphin developers is this:

"Any possibility to make a hidden game ini option to toggle Idle Skipping so that Resident Evil 0 can be played on newer Dolphin builds?"

Thanks in advance!

PS. One of the last builds were this option was included is 5.0-895, for anyone wanting to play Resident Evil 0 properly this is the version you need to get.

spotanjo3

I need to post this here!

I don't know if any of the Dolphin staff is on these forums now days but if there is anyone else being a member at their forums then please forward this to them.

This issue is what I want to mention:
https://bugs.dolphin-emu.org/issues/10129 - Resident Evil 0 GBZP08 crashes at certain events

This issue have been open for around 2 years and the issue is happening because "Idle Skipping" being ON
There used to be an option in old Dolphin called "Enable Idle Skipping" ON/OFF

For Resident Evil 0 not to crash this option needs to be OFF.

I get reinstating options is out of the question but can't there be a hidden game ini option to toggle "Idle Skipping"

So the message/request I want to forward to the Dolphin developers is this:

"Any possibility to make a hidden game ini option to toggle Idle Skipping so that Resident Evil 0 can be played on newer Dolphin builds?"

Thanks in advance!

PS. One of the last builds were this option was included is 5.0-895, for anyone wanting to play Resident Evil 0 properly this is the version you need to get.

You should register it there and posted it yourself. They do not come here because they have their own forum. Please copy it and paste it over there. That's not our responsible to do it and reposted for you over there at all. Sorry. Closed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.