EmuTalk Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

F-Zero X Texture Mod & Widescreen/LoD Mod

Technically this isn't a hi-res project, but with the Gameshark codes it will make everything look cleaner. I mainly tried to clean up the HUD and menus. In the file, there are two different patches for the NTSC rom. One is only for the textures. This one should work on real hardware. I don't have an Everdrive, so if it doesn't work let me know. The other patch includes the new textures as well as the LOD/Widescreen hack created by theboy181 with his permission. That patch will only work with emulation. I'm working on an HD texture pack as well, but had to put it on hold due to some bugs with the graphics plug-in (GlideN64) which I reported to them. If someone wants to re-host this I would appreciate it. Anyway, here's the link and some media:
    https://mega.nz/#!xTxCAILA!dOR9PECDe...QRM_5PVtijZh3M

Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by NES_player4LIFE; December 15th, 2018 at 03:18. Reason: mirror added

Texture Pack Invader NES_player4LIFE's Avatar
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Nicely done! Perhaps @Martin Or @Gent will open up a Forum section dedicated to these widescreen patches.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    -NES
    We are in the process of archiving all qualifying texture packs!
    Contact me via PM to have your N64 texture pack hosted on Emulation64.com!
    Having a hard time loading Large packs? Be sure to patch your emulator.
    Can't load .DAT or .HTC archives? Look no further then this shiny Tutorial, Android users may use this Tutorial.

Spoiler: