What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.
  • As members seem to have a problem reading the release threads:

Djipi's packs are built for the (Glide64 finale) Plugin. Nolonger supported!
    Djipi's packs are built for the (GlideN64) Plugin.
    These two Plugins are two completely different pieces of code.

GlideN64.HTC archived packs locked by Djipi are not compatible with use on Glide64, Rice video, nor Jabo video.

Glide64.DAT archived packs locked by Djipi are not compatible with use on GlideN64, Rice video, nor Jabo video.

Djipi has never made a pack for use with Rice video and never will. any packs found in this format are not authorized!

GlideN64 is the new standard and only requires an Radeon 6XXX.
    This is a somewhat older GPU and should be readily available.
    Do everyone a favor and upgrade!

F-Zero X Texture Mod & Widescreen/LoD Mod

MadOdorMachine

Technically this isn't a hi-res project, but with the Gameshark codes it will make everything look cleaner. I mainly tried to clean up the HUD and menus. In the file, there are two different patches for the NTSC rom. One is only for the textures. This one should work on real hardware. I don't have an Everdrive, so if it doesn't work let me know. The other patch includes the new textures as well as the LOD/Widescreen hack created by theboy181 with his permission. That patch will only work with emulation. I'm working on an HD texture pack as well, but had to put it on hold due to some bugs with the graphics plug-in (GlideN64) which I reported to them. If someone wants to re-host this I would appreciate it. Anyway, here's the link and some media:
https://mega.nz/#!xTxCAILA!dOR9PECDeWMoSbeJ-4K0fF438pQs8QRM_5PVtijZh3M

Um2exQK.png

cCpd6cB.png

qBlFchd.png

o8kRYP9.png

FddrGE7.png

Attachments

• F-Zero_X_patch.zip
    182.7 KB · Views: 462
Last edited by a moderator:

NES_player4LIFE

Texture Pack Invader
Nicely done! Perhaps [MENTION=2]Martin[/MENTION] Or [MENTION=56]Gent[/MENTION] will open up a Forum section dedicated to these widescreen patches.

Attachments

• F-Zero_X_patch.zip
    182.7 KB · Views: 330