What's new

My Build for Emulation only (MiniITX System)

FR0NZ

whats up,

im FR0NZ, im new here and want to show you my Emulation System. This build runs everything up to Wii U and some PS3 games smoothly and costs ~ 900$.

Im using Windows 10 Pro 64Bit and Launchbox. The OS with Launchbox is on my SSD, and ROMS + Launchbox Images,Videos, Manuals and Music on my HDD.

My components are:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Case: Cooler Master Elite 120

Mainboard: GIGABYTE GA-H110N

CPU: Intel Core i5-6600k

Cooler: Noctua NH-L9x65

GPU: GIGABYTE GeForce GTX 1050 Ti OC

RAM: G.Skill DIMM 8 GB DDR4-2133 Kit

SSD: 128 GB (Intel 545s)

HDD: 1 TB ( WD Blue)

PSU: be quiet! System Power B9 | 300W

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/VYv3MZ

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pictures

Build:

uix98c2j.png

Xenoblade Chronicles X 30 FPS in Cemu:

5uoib5gj.png

-FR0NZ

Last edited:

AnnR

whats up,

im FR0NZ, im new here and want to show you my Emulation System. This build runs everything up to Wii U and some PS3 games smoothly and costs ~ 900$.

Im using Windows 10 Pro 64Bit and Launchbox. The OS with Launchbox is on my SSD, and ROMS + Launchbox Images,Videos, Manuals and Music on my HDD.

My components are:

Case: Cooler Master Elite 120

Mainboard: GIGABYTE GA-H110N

CPU: Intel Core i5-6600k

Cooler: Noctua NH-L9x65

GPU: GIGABYTE GeForce GTX 1050 Ti OC

RAM: G.Skill DIMM 8 GB DDR4-2133 Kit

SSD: 128 GB (Intel 545s)

HDD: 1 TB ( WD Blue)

PSU: be quiet! System Power B9 | 300W

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/VYv3MZ

Pictures

Build:

uix98c2j.png

Xenoblade Chronicles X 30 FPS in Cemu:

5uoib5gj.png

-FR0NZ

Nice! You can do more than emulation with that badboy!