EmuTalk Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Question I've tried to pay with demul but I can't, can You help me?

Hi, I'm a newbie using the emulator demul and I can't do it works at all… I just wanted play some Naomi games so I downloaded the emulator, I got some bios files and some roms too. The fact is that when I try to run a game, a message pops up to the screen. This is the message:

gpuDX11
    Error! (HRESULT = 887 a004)
    Create Device And Swap Chain Failed

So… if you happen to know what I'm doing wrong or what I need to do please post it here and the LATER HERO will be grateful with you.

Demul developer
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    usually this shown if GPU doesn't capable of DirectX 11. there is nothing can be done, DX11 renderer require DX11 hardware.

EmuTalk Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hmm I have Windows 7 I was curious about which was my DirectX version so I opened the start menu. I typed dxdiag, press enter and my PC sent this info to me:

Windows 7 Professional 32 bits (6.1, compilation 7601)
    BIOS: InsydeH2O
    Intel Celeron CPU 847 ad 1.10GHz (2 CPUs), -1.1GHz
    4096MB RAM
    DirectX version: DirectX 11

Since Demul doesn't work for me I guess this is not enough, but hey I got DirectX11 so what's the troublel? I even don't know what means GPU so please be patient with me and explain a little bit about this
    Last edited by LATER HERO; June 18th, 2018 at 23:51.

Demul developer
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    you have a potato pc. you may try to run reicast or redream to play dreamcast games, but I doubt they will work any good on such hardware.

16-bit Corpse | Moderator Agozer's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    How does Demul *not work* for you?

ElektroDragon: I hate dying over and over. I don't learn from my mistakes. I couldn't play Dark Souls because of this. I bought the Bloodborne Collector's Edition. Like I said, I don't learn from my mistakes!