What's new

Demul AMD and color problem

alulab81

Hi all,

i have a big problem with my ryzen 2200g and Demul.

I see this problem in atomiswave game like hokuto no ken and all other.

So, if i launch the game in windows mode, colors are right, if i launch the game in full screen my colors gamma is wrong. If i do F4 and enter in test mode and go in to the color screen, white and green are right, but blue are red and red are blu =(

If i do alt+enter for 2 or 3 time i have a full screen with right colors, but windows color are inverted.

I have problem only with demul and no with other emulator or game =(

I have just update at laser 28/4 versione. Plug in dx11 amd lates vga driver for ryzen 2200g =(

Hope that someone can help me

MetalliC

Demul developer
no good ideas so far.
is it happen if run the game in windowed mode and manually switch to full screen using Alt+Enter ? (i.e. if not use "Start in Fullscreen" video option)

OP
A

alulab81

no good ideas so far.
is it happen if run the game in windowed mode and manually switch to full screen using Alt+Enter ? (i.e. if not use "Start in Fullscreen" video option)

If i start in windowed mode, i need to switch with alt+enter for 2 3 time and it goes in full screen with right color...but incredible, in Windows 10 all color are wrong, if i close demul i see wrong color in Windows and need to restart......

this problem only with demul, retroarch, pcsx2, mame and all other run without problem.

MetalliC

Demul developer
it looks like GPU driver bugs, I don't think anyone will be able to help you, unless he is ATI/AMD employee.