EmuTalk Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Demul AMD and color problem

Hi all,

i have a big problem with my ryzen 2200g and Demul.

I see this problem in atomiswave game like hokuto no ken and all other.

So, if i launch the game in windows mode, colors are right, if i launch the game in full screen my colors gamma is wrong. If i do F4 and enter in test mode and go in to the color screen, white and green are right, but blue are red and red are blu =(

If i do alt+enter for 2 or 3 time i have a full screen with right colors, but windows color are inverted.

I have problem only with demul and no with other emulator or game =(

I have just update at laser 28/4 versione. Plug in dx11 amd lates vga driver for ryzen 2200g =(

Hope that someone can help me

Demul developer
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    no good ideas so far.
    is it happen if run the game in windowed mode and manually switch to full screen using Alt+Enter ? (i.e. if not use "Start in Fullscreen" video option)

EmuTalk Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MetalliC View Post
    no good ideas so far.
    is it happen if run the game in windowed mode and manually switch to full screen using Alt+Enter ? (i.e. if not use "Start in Fullscreen" video option)
    If i start in windowed mode, i need to switch with alt+enter for 2 3 time and it goes in full screen with right color...but incredible, in Windows 10 all color are wrong, if i close demul i see wrong color in Windows and need to restart......

this problem only with demul, retroarch, pcsx2, mame and all other run without problem.

Demul developer
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    it looks like GPU driver bugs, I don't think anyone will be able to help you, unless he is ATI/AMD employee.