EmuTalk Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Demul X86 07 (BUILD 111117) Can't extract spuDemul.dll plugin - Access denied WinRAR

Hello.

I can't run the Dreamcast games beacause de spuDemul.dll file is not being extracted from the 7z file.
    It's giving me a weird error of access denied when i try to install the emulator.

I have Windows 10 64bit machine but there wasn't a 64x version of the latest emulator (11/11/17) does anyone knows why is this error happening and how to fix it?
    I am the admionistrator of the PC and Bitdefender isn't being the problem either.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Cimmerian View Post
    Hello.

I can't run the Dreamcast games beacause de spuDemul.dll file is not being extracted from the 7z file.
    It's giving me a weird error of access denied when i try to install the emulator.

I have Windows 10 64bit machine but there wasn't a 64x version of the latest emulator (11/11/17) does anyone knows why is this error happening and how to fix it?
    I am the admionistrator of the PC and Bitdefender isn't being the problem either.
    I suggest you to go to the Demul Irc channel for the best result. They are the developer, you know. And quicker reply to resolve the issues instead of long discuss back and forth for the answer.
    Last edited by azoreseuropa; December 27th, 2017 at 01:12.
    Model: MacBook Pro with a Retina, Mid 2014 (Purchased in March 28, 2015) -- macOS Sierra 10.13.3
    CPU: 2.6 GHz Intel Core i5
    Memory: 8 GB 1600 MHz DDR3
    Graphic Card: Intel Iris 1536 MB

iPhone 6+ - iOS 11.1.2