Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    EmuTalk Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    @talker
    Now that the plugin have received more attention it will only get better for sure and it's frequently being worked on so expect a lot of neat updates!

Nintendo emulation fanatic! jelbo's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Black Zero, thanks for posting and updating. It's really exciting to be able to play and see my old N64 game collection on my pc, with pixel perfect emulation. It looks amazing.

EmuTalk Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    @jelbo No Problem, it's my pleasure to help!

I'm attaching an updated build of the plugin (it will show up as "angrylion's RDP Plus r4-52" in Project64) and here's a couple of noteworthy changes since the r4 release:

- Merged angrylion r110
    - Force 4:3/16:9 aspect ratio for unfiltered modes, fixes issue #23
    - Crop away overscan and disable fade out code again, possible fix for issue #21

The full changelog can be found at the projects GitHub commit page as usual for those interested.

Happy N64 gaming everyone!

EDIT:
    Updated first post on the front page with some show case screenshots to make the thread a bit more attractive!
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Black Zero; October 8th, 2017 at 10:29.

EmuTalk Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    angrylion's RDP Plus r4-56
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Black Zero; October 10th, 2017 at 08:06.

EmuTalk Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I know I can't continue to spam this thread with new updated builds for ever so I decided to make a WIP Build issue thread at GitHub instead, its called WIP Builds found here! and will for as long as I can manage to keep up with it be updated frequently.

Anyway if something major is to arrive I'll announce it here though!

EmuTalk Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    New release is out, Angrylion RDP Plus r5

- Fixed a crash in Perfect Dark and possibly other games when using unfiltered VI modes. (#19)

- The original 640x480 window size is now preserved in the Zilmar plugin instead of adjusting it every time the resolution changes.

- The aspect ratio for unfiltered modes is now derived from filtered mode. (#23)

- The Zilmar plugin now stores options in a .ini file, which can also be edited by hand with a text editor.

- The overscan area is now cropped away, which removes some black borders, especially in PAL games. Full overscan output can be re-activated in the options.

- Made multithreaded rendering a separate option instead of having to set the number of workers to 1.

Enjoy!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12