What's new

[Request] Muldors Rice Video 6.1.4

RingleRangelRob

Return -1;
Yes I'm aware I am not allowed to ask this because I think it's already asked before but with internet search and searching in this forum I came across a download link to an installer of rice video 6.1.4

But my problem is that when I install the plugin it doesn't even show up in the plugin tab, I've used older pj64 versions such as 1.6 and installed the plugin in $Apppath$\Plugin and for 2.x (1 2 and 3) to $Apppath\plugin\gfx with all of them not showing up.

I've searched the respective threads and I've seen links to 'updated' versions but sadly because it's already pretty old the links aren't working anymore and the sites are down.

My purpose with the file is being able to use 'Djipi' final pack of 2009 (wind waker) but with the plugin I have now, Glide64 For PJ64: 2.1.2.202, not every texture loads properly or at all. So to play with half normal and half new textures is kinda weird.

If you guys need any extra information from my side feel free to ask.

Sorry if I cause trouble asking this.

Gent

The Soul Reaving Gentleman
Administrator
Download d4rk.dll
Paste d4rk.dll into "C:\Program Files\Project64 1.6"

So paste d4rk.dll into PJ's oot directory.
I am guessing that might help

OP
RingleRangelRob

RingleRangelRob

Return -1;
Download d4rk.dll
Paste d4rk.dll into "C:\Program Files\Project64 1.6"

So paste d4rk.dll into PJ's oot directory.
I am guessing that might help

For the texture packs in general I use the latest build of pj64, 2.3.2.202 as far as I know, and I have found the dll but I don't quite get what you mean with pasting the dll in the OoT dir.

EDIT: I found a new tutorial so I'll try to follow that for version 1.6
Another edit: I followed it and yet again it wont show the right plugin.

Last edited:

Gent

The Soul Reaving Gentleman
Administrator
Root directory

Plugins go in plugins, but put the d4rk.dll where the Project64.exe is (root directory)

And RingleRangelRob, can you please change your signature image as it is really inapropriate

Thanks

NES_player4LIFE

Texture Pack Invader
I highly reccomend using GlideN64 The Djipi packs won't work on rice video anyhow as they are archvedin a .DAT or an .HTC
you may find the updatated GlideN64 plugin pack here.

OP
RingleRangelRob

RingleRangelRob

Return -1;
Not to be rude because I know you guys know more of it then me, obviously, but he did make/made some files for rice format right?

NES_player4LIFE

Texture Pack Invader
It's not rude. No, to the best of my knowledge all of Djipi's packs are meant to be used with the Glide64 GlideN64 plugins.

OP
RingleRangelRob

RingleRangelRob

Return -1;
I appreciate the support and I did manage to get it working, although I'm hesitating between his 2011 'xmas' release or the community pack. But it works which is great.