What's new

--noob--project 64

Clements

Could be that your DPI / Font size has been set to larger than the default in the display settings in Windows. This can cause some of the menus in PJ64 to not be rendered correctly.

OP
M

metendo

yea I checked the resolution on windows nah its not that when I open the configure controller menu I cant see the whole menu so I am unable to colpletely configure controller
91ex1v4xf

- - - Updated - - -

project64controllermenu.jpg

RadeonUser

I believe the problem is as Clements suggests.
I would temporarily try to set DPI to normal, lower the font size, or temporarily disable the accessibility option that is on.
Basically it would look like anything that increases the size of the font, maybe it's 120% or something similar somewhere.

The problem you are experiencing is that Jabo never considered making his plugins DPI aware.
You could alternatively try NRage's plugin -- It's actually been kept up to date by the community so this might not be an issue for it.

We can be more help with a bit more information, some versions of Windows allow disabling the behavior you are seeing on a per-application basis.

P.S.
On Win10 I believe they renamed the DPI setting to "Custom Scaling" and if this is set higher than 100% that's a reason why you're seeing that behavior.