Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    EmuTalk Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sandrock47 View Post
    Hello Nerrel!
    I took over the manpulation from the beginning and it works!
    It's really awesome.

I would love to help you finish your job, I am a graphic designer, of course I am far from the best but if you need help and I can help.

Have you already made other games in HD?
    Really glad you got it to work and are happy with it. This is my first full texture pack; I've done a few small mods before, mainly a gravity suit pack for Other M, but I had no idea what I was doing. I've been learning how to do textures as I go along with this mod.

Just Having Fun
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    It's nice to see a new, serious attempt at creating a MM high res pack. (as far as I am aware, none of the previous packs were ever completed) especially at this late date: almost 20 years after its initial release. Your style is excellent! I hope that you can keep up with the project for the long haul.

Good luck.
    When emulation is not enough, walk outside. I've been told it's a very interesting game out there.

EmuTalk Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Here is part one of the temple (part two will just be the boss room and a video):

Quote Originally Posted by EmuNoviceUser View Post
    I hope that you can keep up with the project for the long haul.
    Me too! Thanks for the comments.

EmuTalk Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Solid work! Cant wait to play the whole thing through!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

EmuTalk Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Here's a video of the finished temple. I realize it's probably moving a little too fast to get a good comparison, I think next time I'll use static cameras more. From here I'll be finishing up the few small shop interiors in the swamp:

Edit- some photos to show the details that may not be easy to see in the video:

Last edited by Nerrel; August 3rd, 2018 at 22:40.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hey there,

I was linked from the Dolphin forums by Admentus to watch the progress of this fantastic mod. You're really doing some awesome work.

I was going to make a trailer for MM like I did for OOT to showcase masterotaku and Admentus's combined Collector's Edition texture pack, but when I saw that you were in progress of doing a full overhaul of MM I decided to wait. I've played up until Woodfall temple from which I understand is as far as you've gotten, and everything has looked fantastic so far. Definitely superior to the 3DS version, no doubt.

Here's the OOT showcase / trailer if you're interested. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCK4...rN6TSh6kXj_qLQ

I would love to promote this project as well once you're finished!

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678