Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Oooh, neato!

EmuTalk Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    This might sound like the pettiest complaint ever, but the ocarina C button icon is a noticeably different color to the original and stood out in the comparison shots. Wonderful work as always, can't wait to see the snowhead temple complete!

EmuTalk Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hello. Could someone please tell me what versions of Glide64, PJ64 and any other info I need to run this texture pack? I tried running this on 2.3.2 with Glide64 final and all I get is a unknown memory error after loading up to 700mb of the pack.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Scruffy View Post
    Hello. Could someone please tell me what versions of Glide64, PJ64 and any other info I need to run this texture pack? I tried running this on 2.3.2 with Glide64 final and all I get is a unknown memory error after loading up to 700mb of the pack.
    You should be using the GlideN64 plugin, not Glide64, and you'll also need the 4GB patcher for larger texture packs to avoid the memory errors, you can get it here

Nerrel has created a video tutorial over on his YouTube channel if you want to take a look:

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213