Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    EmuTalk Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    +1 i really think lot of people who are interested by the emulators, are interested in recover the sensation from the arcade at home. So if possible, it will be awesome one day that demul can perform the ffb. Because the racing games library proposed by demul deserve that someone devote onself to it.
    I personally own a dfgt (logitech) and really hope one day , someone add the ffb to this excellent emulator.

I think too that you need help to work on this project. I can't help u infortunatelly. But could you tell me what is the coding language for demul? His it ''C language" thanks.

Bye

EmuTalk Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Would it not be possible to just add API hooks to get access to whatever the game would spit out to the FFB midi board? Let the community add support for whatever wheel they want with something like Mamehooker. I know it's not that easy, but wouldn't that be a good compromise?

I for one are one of those with a steering wheel, just waiting for FFB support. We are a lot more than you seem to think.

Thank you for my favorite emulator btw.

EmuTalk Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gondar View Post
    Would it not be possible to just add API hooks to get access to whatever the game would spit out to the FFB midi board? Let the community add support for whatever wheel they want with something like Mamehooker. I know it's not that easy, but wouldn't that be a good compromise?

I for one are one of those with a steering wheel, just waiting for FFB support. We are a lot more than you seem to think.

Thank you for my favorite emulator btw.
    +1 On that.
    Wheel & Joystick Forcefeedback, lamps output etc.. that could be used with Mamehooker, would be the ultimate feature for a perfect Arcade experience.

EmuTalk Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Wow those comments from Metallic are dissapointing.

I thought ffb was fairly common these days for any wheel based games. I have several wheels myself and everyone is capable of ffb. Other emulator's such as m2 emulator and supermodel both emulated the motor drive boards and are great to play on these wheels.

Please reconsider as I'm sure plenty of people would love to play these games with force feedback on our wheels at home

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12