What's new

Load State doesn't work

JKKDARK

Just installed this emulator again. Games run fine but when I click Load State the emulator crashes.

I'm using the latest version. Any way to fix it?

emusa

In the latest version of Demul load and savestates are kinda broken. You can only use them ingame during your play session, once you restart the game your old quicksaves are corrupted and crash the emu.

Metallic once stated that "it was a miracle savestates even worked in the first place".

dixita

Hello i installed this emulator. The Games start nut whenI click on Load State the emulator not working..
any help what to do??
I had visited many website even used other wireless help but not solved.
Regards
Dixita Patel

glycereth

In the latest version of Demul load and savestates are kinda broken. You can only use them ingame during your play session, once you restart the game your old quicksaves are corrupted and crash the emu.

Metallic once stated that "it was a miracle savestates even worked in the first place".

I'm playing J. League Let's Make Pro Soccer Club!, even during ingame play session my load state crashes me out, I've tried it by using load state right after saving, waiting 30mins, it's the same. Saving doesn't seems to be a problem at all, every time I save it works. It's frustrating, tried 3 different versions of the emulator as well.