Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

DC Load State doesn't work

Just installed this emulator again. Games run fine but when I click Load State the emulator crashes.

I'm using the latest version. Any way to fix it?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    In the latest version of Demul load and savestates are kinda broken. You can only use them ingame during your play session, once you restart the game your old quicksaves are corrupted and crash the emu.

Metallic once stated that "it was a miracle savestates even worked in the first place".
    CPU: Intel i5 3570k @4.2ghz
    GPU: ASUS GTX 780 @1140/6600
    SSD: Samsung 850EVO 500gb
    PSU: Corsair CS750M
    CASE: Lian-Li PC-Q08 CASE

EmuTalk Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hello i installed this emulator. The Games start nut whenI click on Load State the emulator not working..
    any help what to do??
    I had visited many website even used other wireless help but not solved.
    Regards
    Dixita Patel

EmuTalk Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by emusa View Post
    In the latest version of Demul load and savestates are kinda broken. You can only use them ingame during your play session, once you restart the game your old quicksaves are corrupted and crash the emu.

Metallic once stated that "it was a miracle savestates even worked in the first place".
    I'm playing J. League Let's Make Pro Soccer Club!, even during ingame play session my load state crashes me out, I've tried it by using load state right after saving, waiting 30mins, it's the same. Saving doesn't seems to be a problem at all, every time I save it works. It's frustrating, tried 3 different versions of the emulator as well.