What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

Help with .HTC Djipi Texture Pack w/ PJ64 2.3.2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mooger2

EDIT: SOLVED. I... feel really, really stupid now. I didn't realize that GlideN64 was different from both Glide64 Final and Glide64 for PJ64.

For all who are having issues with Djipi's .HTC texture packs, you must use GlideN64, NOT Glide64 Final or Glide64 for PJ64.

THERE ARE THREE DIFFERENT GLIDES. USE PROPER ONE. Took me a full day to figure out I was using the wrong two for this pack. Hopefully this post will aid others with their confusion.

All that Djipi has for instructions are OOT Cel Pack for PJ64 : Use GlideN64 and pj64 2.3 and everythings work well. YOU MUST PUT IT ON : your PJ64 folder/Plugin/GFX/cache. DON'T FORGET TO REMOVE [CELDA] before the name of the pack.

I made a Cache folder in /Plugin/GFX and put his .HTC within it, then removed the [CELDA] portion.
I configured Project64 2.3.2 to use the Glide64 for Project64 by default.
Enabled texture enhancement. Enabled Rice Format, Alt CRC, Full Alpha, Compress Texture Cache.
Ran game.

Plugin did not load the textures.

Spent hours checking this forum for solutions. No tutorial I could find offered help with Djipi HTC files, only DAT. Either Djipi forgot to mention some steps, or I'm missing something obvious. Also, this is a CLEAN install of PJ64 2.3.2 specifically for this issue.

Last edited:

NES_player4LIFE

Texture Pack Invader
Way to thow me under the bus there [MENTION=29773]Danny[/MENTION] :p

I'm glad the op managed to get the pack running.

Most issues can be solved if members would read the release threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.