What's new

Super Smash Bros. graphical issues with Mudlord's Rice Video

FoxReinherz

I downloaded Rice because I had missing textures (I have an integrated graphics card) like the sun carpet in Super Mario 64's castle. The textures appear now, however now when I try to play Super Smash Bros. this happens. Is there any fix to that?

Attachments

• dreamland.png
    dreamland.png
    560.2 KB · Views: 466

spotanjo3

I downloaded Rice because I had missing textures (I have an integrated graphics card) like the sun carpet in Super Mario 64's castle. The textures appear now, however now when I try to play Super Smash Bros. this happens. Is there any fix to that?

I am surprise that nobody answered you. Tsk tsk.

I can try to help you.. You probably have to use a different plugin. Or GLideN64 is the best one for it. Here:

GLideN64_Public_Release_2.0

Last edited:
OP
F

FoxReinherz

I have already tried using various versions of GLideN64 but all of them crash as soon as I load any ROM.

spotanjo3

I have already tried using various versions of GLideN64 but all of them crash as soon as I load any ROM.

What N64 emulator do you have and what version is it ? This plugin only accept the latest N64 emulator version. Not an old version.

OP
F

FoxReinherz

Project64 1.6. I wanted to use the latest version of it because you can change hotkeys there, but it's bugged so I went back to 1.6.

OP
F

FoxReinherz

I installed M64py, setup my controller and set the graphics plugin to the GLideN64 you sent me, but everytime I load a ROM it crashes. Also, I have a modified .z64 rom that doesn't appear on the list.

spotanjo3

Try delete GlideN64 and go to plugin setting and there is Mupen64plus plugin that came with it instead of one I sent to you. See whats happened. I don't use this glideN64 plugin that I sent to you because I realized that it is already included in different version.

OP
F

FoxReinherz

The game loads, but it's so slow and a lot of textures are bugged.

Attachments

• ssb64.png
    ssb64.png
    375 KB · Views: 375
OP
F

FoxReinherz

I already tried lots of them. Could it be some config on Mupen? M64py doesn't use the latest version of Mupen64plus, it uses 2.4