What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

HD Texture pack suggestions

Daniel.K.Brown

originally I'm starting this thread in hopes to meet someone who can retexture Battletanx 1&2 for n64 these were two of my personal favorites and i would certainly love to see them brought up to date. please limit the suggestions to games that haven't already been retextured. happy texturing!

OP
D

Daniel.K.Brown

I'm building a self reply line full of HD Texture suggestions below will be listed games i would like to see retextured

OP
D

Daniel.K.Brown

Each of the following games i feel would be great with HD textures... Now granted that some already have WIP mods many such as Goldeneye-X seemingly were abandoned by the authors so i still included roms such as Perfect Dark and GoldenEye

Bomberman 64
Quest 64
Turok 1 & 2
Star Wars Shadow of the Empire
Glover
Smash Brothers
Revolt RC Racing
Nightmare Creatures
Castlevania 1 & 2
Aidyn Chronicles
Body Harvest
Winback
Goldeneye
Perfect Dark
007 The World is Not Enough
Army men Air combat
Bass Hunter 64
Extreme G 2
Forsaken
Gauntlet Legends
Mystical Ninja
Micro Machines 64
Hybrid Heaven
Mega Man 64

Last edited:

LyonHrt

Dcemu.co.uk guy
I think this is a good idea, i'm always wanting to do games that havn't been attempted, same for games on other emulators (dolphin, ppsspp etc)

NES_player4LIFE

Texture Pack Invader
Why aren't some of these big titles already done a 50 times over???
Goldeneye really?!
Thanks we needed this list.

Future Staff: please link complete packs to the post above.

OP
D

Daniel.K.Brown

Goldeneye x? that's literally the only version I've got to work and if you tried it umm it's not finished you can't play through the campaign. I also stated that previously.

- - - Updated - - -

A good start would be the battletanx series i would love to see them in hd i play all my games, movies and such on a projector and needless to say the N64 looks terrible blew up to 100in

OP
D

Daniel.K.Brown

i think to smoothen up nightmare creatures with the care that was put into some of the many mario mods would bring this game up to speed i like the cell shading in moderation, many games pull it off. why not the classics too?