What's new

PS4 Controller And Multiplayer not working ?

maxouge

Hello Everyone !

Glad to see there is an active community for the software I am using and I hope I ll get my problem solved !

It's been 3 days that i managed to configure a nice frontend to get all my emulators working including project64. It was a pain but i finally managed to make everything work natively with the frontend(Maximus Arcade)

Regarding project64, I have two issues.

One that is important the other that is less but I'd like to get an answer if possible. Otherwise, I'll make a new thread for that issue.

1/The main issue is multiplayer. The input plugin I am using is Nrage and not Jabo. Infact jabo doesnt recognize the input of my ps4 controllers, and I really dont want to use an extra program to convert it to keyboard input. I dont want to mess with all my others emulators input.

Nrage does recognize my controllers, however when i start playing a multiplayer game, only one is being active (usually the controller for player 2) so I cant play multiplayer games .. Also, of course I didnt forget to put "plugged" option on my controllers settings.

How can I fix that ?

2/The less important issue I have is about fullscreen configuration.
Firstofall, I can't use Jabo since my frontend is not compatible with. So I can only use Glide64. I was using first an old version of this graphical plugin (wich I losted) and it was stretching the screen natively but I was experience horrible screen tearing despite de Vsync option actived and Nglide installed.

Since I got a recent version of Glide64, no more tearing, game is fluent, no tearings, just perfect, but now the screen is with original ratio 4:3. I want it back to stretched. How can I fix that ? Is there is a configuration file for Glide64 that allow me to stretch the screen like the olders versions ?

I really hope I'd get help for my problems and then I d be abble to enjoy nice N64 Games and souvenirs.

Thanks to the community for your support !

- - - Updated - - -

Hello,

SOrry for this post I managed to fix everything.

For the main issue, I changed Nrage64 plugin to Def's 0.5 Plugin available here.

For the second issue, I put the option Advanced settings in order to be abble to get full setting for glide64, and I found the option force 16:9 wich is amazing.

I hope if someone get the same issue he will get help from this post.

Thank you anyway !