EmuTalk Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I need help w/ Reicast for Android

I have been trying for hours to get Reicast to work on my LG G3. I am heavily into emulation and I play them on my PC and Android phone. I have all of the needed files for Reicast and I am using the official build from the Google Play Store. I've watched YouTube videos on how to get it to work and still it will not. Whenever I try to boot up a game, it'll close right away. I took my time to make sure all of the paths were correct and they all are. I have no idea why it won't work on my phone. Any advice would be greatly appreciated!!

EmuTalk Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Well, can anyone at least tell me if this emu is only for Tablets?

16-bit Corpse | Moderator Agozer's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    As far as I know, if a program (or emulator) has an official build on Google Play, then it should work on every device that uses Android (except for Android version requirements). So yes, that version of Reicast works (or at least should work) on both smartphones and tablets.

ElektroDragon: I hate dying over and over. I don't learn from my mistakes. I couldn't play Dark Souls because of this. I bought the Bloodborne Collector's Edition. Like I said, I don't learn from my mistakes!

EmuTalk Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I found a version of Reicast on its Facebook page and that one worked.