What's new

Mortal Kombat Mythologies Sub-Zero & Mission Impossible How to resolve?

SKM64

Hello to everyone :D I hope to resolve this problem that continues about weeks & weeks (tried everything on Internet but nothing has changed, maybe because I don't know much of Project64 who knows hahaah) anyway back to the topic :) . I have Mortal Kombat Mythologies Sub-Zero and Mission Impossible for Project64, the problems here are:

1) Mortal Kombat Mythologies Sub-Zero: In the 7th level (the 8th goes too cuz I used cheats) (prison of souls & Quan Chi fortress) there is a part of the elevator (same as Level 8)where that Sub-Zero is supposed to go up, but it doesn't. This is really a mystery that I don't know how to fix :(

2) Mission Impossible when I have to take the suit antigas the problem is the suit doesn't be there

So maybe you guys could help me? I tried everything but no results, and not to go off topic but for some reason it seems that even in the PSX emulator to MKM Sub-Zero same level doesn't go the elevator (just pointing out this). I tried but no results, at least Super Mario 64 and Turok Dinosaur Hunter functions, but I need even theese two :( . Hope you guys can help me, and sorry for some little bad english unpronnunced ^^