Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    EmuTalk Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hi Ditalya, I also have some problem during play Initial D Arcade Stage 3 with G29 too, I have followed your setting for my G29, but during I turn a corner, I see that it only have about 180 degrees for the wheel, if I turn the wheel more than 180 degrees in the game, the car will turn to the other side suddenly. Do you know what is my problem? How can I fix it, I am looking for your reply!! Thanks!!!

EmuTalk Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hi, I know this is an old thread but I just returned to the scene and trying to get a logitech DFGT to work on demul.

Everything is ok except for the rotation angle. In the profiler, I set it to 540 (270 either way which is similar to the arcade I believe) and it does turn as it was set. Now when I click on the demul window, the wheel automatically changes to a 180 either way. Is there a way out of this? or did I miss something in the profiler that I didn't tick or untick?

EmuTalk Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hi odie, although my problem has already fixed, thank you very much for your help!! For the rotation, I have set it to 480, it is almost same as a real d3 machine. And I can play at home without any problems now!

EmuTalk Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Sorry to necropost this a bit, but has anyone figured out how to have the g920 accept proper brake pedals? Or is the only way to have combined pedals and have the game brake when you let off the gas? It's a bit not-ideal. I looked around and nobody seems to have it working properly.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12